test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Binary Circuit with Red angel suit

Greetings, i've met an issue few minutes ago so here is my report.
Not big deal i experienced, but it was embarassing for me beacause i've never experienced such a bug.
Currently i know how to solve this issue on the spot. However i don't think this could solve the issue on the long term.

Here are the information:
Lerciar@mastop#1347
Binary Circuit TFO
Step by step it's not that difficult: 1. Must have Red Angel body armor; 2. Fell of the first challenge. Then you will revive under the track
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue: as i said i've never encoutered such and issue, so to not penalize my team the first thing i've was to leave the TFO. And got the penalty of course. So when i was looking to find a way to report this issue, i've discovered the button "respawn" which would solve the problem.
You have everything there, so hope it wont happen again to anybody. After all, competitive TFO are non existant unless universal Endeavor system ask you to complete one.

Thank you for reading. Have a good day

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    Yeah, that's been around since they released the Red Angel armor. Best to just equip a different armor for this Task Force.