test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary ferengi pack or new trader class

shren#1472 shren Member Posts: 40 Arc User
I have been thinking about this for awhile I think it would be really cool to have a legendary ferengi pack with a new playable ferengi based on the new ferengi look of sneed (damaged ear or not) from picard season 3. this could be done the same way the new klingons were done I really hated the ones from discovery but this version is really cool to me and have it available for both klingon and fed. And in the the pack you could add the ferengi 22nd century ship or even an updated version.wx9h0cfe4pxt.pngc206tlxaogrb.pngcyek5yhbb08e.png
fjx8fwdy9d9p.pngf73h5lfqqdl9.jpg
Or...
Or..
Make a whole new class being the Trader Class in which you would chose from a selected few races like ferengi,lurian,lessepian,dopterians,yiridian,ext. and they would only have access to shuttles and freighters that other factions can't get and be able to group buff and transport down supplies and illicit goods to surface for groups and in space buff groups and place defense platforms or use illegal weaponry. might have to be its own faction then chose fed or KDF. Just Something i have been thinking about please give your 2 cents on what you think and would add.

" Live Long And Assimilate "
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Yeah, a neutral faction is something I had in mind as well. Shame they won't ever do one.
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    I could see splinter Ferengis (and other neutralish trade species) being part of an "anti-hero" faction v. the Ferengi Alliance being in the "hero" faction.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    This has been discussed before, and always gets shot down because it would require too much new content to make the separate faction viable.

But I would like to see more Ferengi ships. The ones from Picard would be nice. Making some variants of the Nandi available other than the Phoenix pack barter would be nice, too. If we have Mirror Terran ships, why not Mirror Ferengi ships? And what happened to the Quark Class in Mudd's store? I thought there was a pack that had it as a choice, but I can't find it. Did they remove it?
  • Options
    shren#1472 shren Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    stolok wrote: »
    This has been discussed before, and always gets shot down because it would require too much new content to make the separate faction viable.

But I would like to see more Ferengi ships. The ones from Picard would be nice. Making some variants of the Nandi available other than the Phoenix pack barter would be nice, too. If we have Mirror Terran ships, why not Mirror Ferengi ships? And what happened to the Quark Class in Mudd's store? I thought there was a pack that had it as a choice, but I can't find it. Did they remove it?

the quark class is in the infinity prize pack
    " Live Long And Assimilate "
This discussion has been closed.