test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

deuterium Surplus. how to get the recipe?

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
per the wiki..
They are obtained by completing the “Defense Contract” daily mission, available by visiting the Alhena System in the Boreth Sector.

except my federation character cannot access that system.. so how do fed players get the recipe?
Spock.jpg

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,990 Arc User
    Have had this issue as well. Apparently a character has to complete the missions "The Galaxy At Large" and "Skirmish" first.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Has that character completed Skirmish? The mission notes says that you must complete Skirmish.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    hmmm the only mission Drake is offering is Nimbus. Hopefully the missions will unlock as she does them
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    In order to get Deuterium Surplus you need to have completed the Defense Contract mission for the Alhena System. Defense Contract is part of the Alhena Patrol. To get access to the Alhena System you need to have completed the Skirmish mission in the Spectres Arc. The Spectres Arc is in your mission journal under the Available Tab. Once you've completed the mission then need to level your engineering crafting school to level 5 to craft the batteries. If it's not level then you will for sure have it at 10. Been forever since I unlocked it. I would recommend completing the entirety of the Spectres Arc just to be safe. If you get through all of the Spectres Arc and it doesn't let you access the system patrol, let me know and I will find out what's going on.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    @darkbladejk just finished the nimbus arc. Spectres is not showing on the available tab. in fact, Franklin Drake is not on the available tab for any missions. it would be easier for the devs to remove the mission requirement I suspect
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    @darkbladejk just finished the nimbus arc. Spectres is not showing on the available tab. in fact, Franklin Drake is not on the available tab for any missions. it would be easier for the devs to remove the mission requirement I suspect

What missions do you see in the available tab at the moment? If you want to list them great, if you want to grab photo(s) and show me that would be even better. Because if it's not triggering then that means bug report for me.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    nolgroth1972nolgroth1972 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Far as I remember, once they moved the Specters (plus Breen and Lost Dominion) arc(s) to the Available tab, you had to be level 65 and have completed The Galaxy at Large mission from the Klingon War arc. If there is a similar mission requirement for KDF and/or Romulan characters, I don't know the specific one.
  • Options
    Never mind. I was looking for Franklin Drake.. Specters is under janeway now
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.