test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

THE DELTA QUADRANT NEEDS YOU!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,737 Community Moderator
Become a Delta Recruit starting tomorrow on all platforms, and earn new rewards across your account!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11541623
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Thanks for this. I still needed a Klingon for this event, so scrapped my Ferasan and remade him into a Delta.

For some reason he just wasn't inspiring me much as a regular alt, so going to try as a Delta.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,431 Arc User
    Apparently the Delta Quadrant doesn't need me badly enough to let me equip the phaser rifle in the Fed tutorial, or unlock the Armory doors so I can leave.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    Didn't we have this same issue last year, when the Delta Recruiment Event was running?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • wagnerleonardo#6293 wagnerleonardo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Apparently the Delta Quadrant doesn't need me badly enough to let me equip the phaser rifle in the Fed tutorial, or unlock the Armory doors so I can leave.
    Same problem here

• crimsus#8997 crimsus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    What ticks me off the most is that there isn't some easy-to-find post by Arc that at least acknowledges the problem. So far I see a lot of players posting, but no response from the folks behind the wheel at Arc. There hasn't even been anything on social media.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,737 Community Moderator
    Ok, so, I passed the tutorial issue up the chain. They've identified the issue and have a fix for it. Sorry there's no official statement about it, but there you have it.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.