What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terran Emperor costume bugs

ricariosricarios Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Character name: Ricarius@ricarios

Last map: Earth Spacedock

Map I was going to: None

What the issue is: Certain pieces from the Terran Emperor costume are not available for slotting in the Uniform and Off-Duty super-categories.

Here is an example of the outfit I was hoping to set up for myself at the tailor (this is an image edit made through paint.net and is not possible to set up in-game):
zun5bxf9optg.png

Here is what I was able to set up given the current issues:
z2qd8gnb1rqh.png

See what's missing? Here's some circles to draw your attention:
y6ylo0mgg42g.png

As you can see, when selecting either the Uniform or Off Duty super-categories, the Terran Emperor costume pieces for the Belt and Arm Attach Right slots are completely missing, and the chest gear accessory badge options are limited to only two selections in these super-categories, whereas the Terran Emperor super-category allows a much wider selection to be used.

What steps I have taken to try resolving the issue: I tried a relog. I tried switching instances. I tried re-adjusting parameters in the tailoring menu. I submitted a ticket about this issue and was told to come here and post about it.

Yes, I acknowledge that this is a relatively minor bug compared to other issues that are currently being reviewed, but as we all know, Space Barbie is the true endgame, and because of that I am hopeful as a Lifetime Subscriber and avid enjoyer of this game that this will be patched fairly soon given the supposedly minimal time and effort which might be required to correct it.
Post edited by ricarios on

Comments

• rms05#4425 rms05 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Confirming that this bug exists and I'm also praying that a fix comes along soon, the Terran Emperor costume is amazing but these missing pieces make it difficult to kitbash a really neat looking outfit using it.
  • the2hustuckthe2hustuck Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    gotta love how cryptic does such a shoddy job of implementing new items you can earn in-game by doing content, wish they'd give it the same love and care that they give zen and lockbox stuff. hope I can be proven wrong.