test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voth Exosuit

josh#0694 josh Member Posts: 54 Arc User
This really isn't a bug but more of a as intended by the Devs but IMO should be rethought.

With the New Voth Exosuit the Power tray is locked. I understand why this was done, to prevent adding other abilities to the tray. Here is the problem, not everyone uses a keyboard 100% of the time. Some people due to disabilities and other issues (as well as personal preference) find using a controller a better option. We still have to activate some tray abilities and those are easily handled by a single key press on the number pad. Which means primary fire controls have to be moved to a different row to make room for a single key press on most used abilities. Locking the tray essentially removes the keybinds already in place that are needed for proper controller support. I really like this kit module but due to this I find it completely useless. Can you guys please look into a way to allow us controller users to at least be able to rearrange the tray, or have a "fire primary" "fire secondary" in the keybinds menu similar to "Fire all Phasers" and "fire all torps" in the space keybinds?

I wasn't sure the correct sub for this post but putting it here for visibility to the Devs. MODS, If I should delete and repost somewhere else please let me know, Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    I have the same issue as well. And so have others I have talked with.

This is the same issue with the Red Angel suit. I had to stop playing shortly after getting that suit. When I came back to the game, I realized the skill tray was locked, so you couldn't move the skills around so they could be used if you are on controller.

For myself, and others, the Mech suit, and the Red Angle suits are just useless, because you can activate abilities. Please, if there is a way, can this be fixed? Many of us would love to be able to use either/both of these.

Thanks,
    Razar.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!