test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Reashe: What it looks like is you're gonna need to stay off of your knee for atleast a few hours, maybe a day while the bacta works. *She winces looking at it then applies the patch to the wound, the bacta actually not stinging at all as this is the first time she's had it applied while she was conscious. It has a strangely soothing quality on the wound not quite numbing the pain but making it lessened*

Rax: I'm glad we've all worked this out of our systems. And Jorin you're fine. Its just good to see you back on your feet, metaphorically.

Clea: *She wipes her brow* I was real worried for a moment there...

Samaia: Generally teasing. Its also considered cute by some. I've seen it done to get attention say, when another has lost focus or "zoned out", or such as I have been, to tease another. Its affectionate as well, though I wouldn't say its something purely lovers would do.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    Kenzie: I’ve had worse injuries I’ll be ok.
    *her tail sways behind her* so uuh think you can drag me to a chair or something?

Jorin: *nods* so now that freeman has his crystal taken care of there’s only one thing I need to do. The tracinya has seen better days and I’m in need of a new ship…. As much as I’d love to get my hands on a nebula class the new republic wouldn’t just let their new pride of the fleet go with out one hell of a fight. Still there is an old junk yard the republic and empire uses, I’ve managed to get a list of some of its contents. There’s an old valiant class destroyer from the clone wars that’s still functional. I just need to make a call, if everyone is ready. It’s only a days trip from here.

Jaessa: oh.. I have much to learn on these social queues…
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Freeman: A valiant class? I've never heard of a valiant before today. But with what i know, honestly I think a Venator would suit our clan better, I know more about it for engineering purposes. We can keep more of our own ships for jobs we'd need to split off for, have more of our own space to live and work, it gives our clan space to grow as well. Bracca is guaranteed to have a Venator.

Eli: *leads the others inside and the door closes behind them* Alright you don't need to disguise yourself anymore

Alt Nick: *goes back to the couch and sits down* So.. What's up?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Reashe: I can try. *She wraps her arms around Kenzie's torso from behind grunting as she starts to move her. She's struggling a little thanks to Kenzie's weight but Reashe is still strong for her size and slowly manages to get her to a chair* Oh, maybe we should try a Mandator. *she says half joking* Where were you thinking of going shopping around?

Clea: The Valiant Class Star Destroyer is a lesser used but good design from the days of the republic. I mean, the republic that became the empire, not the new or old ones. Its a bigger ship based on the Ventator's design with heavier guns and armor. *she smiles raising a finger to her head* Part of my schooling my mothers taught me a lot about military and ship designs. One of them has had to command fleets before and thought I should have some basic knowledge of modern ships.

Rax: *He looks to Clea then to Freeman* I'm fine with any ship that can fit my own inside of it. Which, I imagine is most star destroyers. But I'm not familiar with much of your modern designs aside from those Imperial ones.

Samaia: Hey, give it time and I'm sure you'll pick them up. And if you have trouble, I can help teach you.
    Jorin: mandator, that would be as likely as getting a nebula. *she sighs* if only. *she looks over at clea* probably samaia i would imagine... jaessa never cared much for "space boats" but i digress. i feel like the valiant is a good option since it has room and if all goes according we could practically fly it out with out anyone noticing. *looks over to rax* your own? as in your stuff?

kenzie: i was about to say theres no way this galaxy would have a valiant class cruiser, its a UNSC design one of our bigger ships. this one sounds fine tho. *she shrugs*

jaessa: i suppose. *she looks off to the side in thought* i wonder how their doing. jorin and the others i mean...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shifts back* Eli's idea.
    Alt Krystal: *goes and gets some hot chocolate*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Freeman: and everything I just said is thrown out the window I guess...

Eli: I thought it'd be funny. *he shrugs and sits down* so how have you been?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Alt Krystal: Things have been quiet for a change.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reashe: Regardless of what ship you want, Bracca would probably be a good place to start.

Clea: Did you already have an idea of where to start looking?

Samaia: I think they'll be safe, Jorin is pretty hardy, and I know Rax can hold his own. And I'm sure our daughter can too.
    edited March 2023
    jorin: i suppose a venator works fine. hopefully the shipbreakers havnt taken apart all of them. *she takes out a data pad sifting thru something* i dont know if bracca has an imperial presence there reguarless it would be nice to have the rest of the clan there.... but i dont know how to contact them..... i guess thats also another thing, i never figured out a way back.... dank farrik

jaessa: i know i just cant shake this odd feeling if dread. like something horrid is on the horizon.... maybe its just paranoia. *she sighs*

*there is a knock on the door of krystals room*
    Post edited by hoan113 on
    Seku: it shouldn't anymore. Should be able to find one... I went to check to find records of the ship I was on during the war. It hadn't been taken apart yet. Won't be for another year or two. Was trying to find a way to get enough money to outright buy it... Sounds a lot more fun to steal it back *she grins*

Freeman: there's the old pirate I know!

Eli: uhh... I swear this isn't my fault out there... And I'd like some of that hot chocolate, please.

Alt Nick: I got it this time Krystal, it's fine *he gets up and heads over to the door, opening it*
    Rax: We got back last time thanks to Henha, but she didn't send us here this time so I don't know if we can contact her.

Clea: Well... I could try contacting someone through the force see if they can figure out a way on the other side.

Samaia: Well... the galaxy can be dangerous. Who knows what trouble might find them. But I'm sure they'll make it through alright if there is danger.
    Jorin: *ponders for a moment* I’m not sure if that will even work… this is going to be problematic…

Jaessa: *Samaias words seem to go unheard, a genuine look of unease over takes her face as she paces feeling more nervous with each passing minuet* something is very wrong….

*a small woman stands near the door wearing casual doctors attire, her long white-blonde hair lies on her shoulders and over a scarf that matches her outfit. Her skin is pale blue with trill spots running down each side of her forehead and around her eyes is a visor of sorts. She seems to be a mix of aenar and trill*

Va’shel: *looks up from a padd* hello I hope this isn’t a bad time… *cradled in her arms looks to be a small child around three years old similar looking to va’shel*

*the runabout is shaken suddenly jolting cerys and the andorian awake. The main window is obscured by a large grey wedge like ship massive in size. Larger then any ship nephylah has ever seen and of a design foreign to the known patterns of this galaxy a voice chimes over comms. Deep and threatening.*

???: well well well look what the loth cat dragged in.
    Alt Krystal: *points at the replicator*
    Krystal: *steps aside*
    Freeman: We have a way back. I have stuff for this, don't worry. now, we going to Bracca or not?

Alt Nick: Its fine shelly, come in, we've already got a few people over *he gestures inside*

Eli: Right. I thought since you were already up and getting stuff that I'd ask. making me feel like I'm in trouble or something *he gets up to get a drink, looking back at Deunan* You want anything while I'm up?
    Deunan: I'm good for now.
    Alt Krystal: To be fair... I also used the replicator this time so... don't have anything out.
    Clea: I think so. *she nods*

Rax: We might as well get under way then. Right?

Samaia: Whats wrong? Do you feel something happening?

Nephylah: Miss... uh... um... Miss Miss? Someone has parked a very large ship in front of us. Are they a threat? *she looks to Cerys then the viewscreen showing the ship*
    Jorin: let’s go then. *she says waking to the cockpit sitting down and lifting off from ilum. After flying for moment she jumps to hyperspace* so I take it you planned this out or is this a make it up as we go sort of thing?

Jaessa: I just have a sense of dread I don’t know why…

*evelynn stirs awake*

Evelynn: mother is very angry….. I’m scared

Va’shel: oh, alright *she says stepping inside* who else is here?

Cerys: yes… but this is what I came here for. Spare me the theatrics either fire on this vessel or bring it on board I’m not in the mood.

???: *the stranger laughs* just as brooding as I remember you haven’t changed at all have you. Very well let’s met face to face then.

*the runabout is pulled into a large ventral hanger. After a moment cerys stands up wearing a cold expression.*

Cerys: this is where we part ways.
    Seku: we make it up as we go, like I was taught by one of the best pirates this galaxy has known.

Freeman: *he nods*

Eli: *he gets himself a Mint Hot Chocolate and gives shelly a wave*

Alt Nick: Oh you know, Me, you, Krystal, Eli, Arizona, Krystal, your little one. make yourself at home.
    Alt Krystal: Yea... Eli brought my counterpart over for a visit.
    *Reashe goes and helps Kenzie to a spot to rest her leg so it can heal while they go, being insistent that it needs to heal properly*

Rax: Improvisation might work well depending on what we find.

Clea: I don't know what Bracca is like right about now... might be dangerous.

Samaia: Angry about what, Evelynn? *she looks over to her sounding concerned*

Nephylah: *She looks confused* Good luck with your whatever thing. *she sighs* Now I've got a whole lot of space to cover to get back... *she looks at the star charts of where they are, a bit upset at being manipulated but caring a lot more about getting to safety than actually fussing*
    edited March 2023
    kenzie: alright mom ill let it rest. *she says in a snarky tone*

jorin: you were taught by a pirate.... if its who i think it is......

evelynn: i dont know why.. shes just angry, or annoyed its hard to tell.

jaessa: maybe letting her express emotions was a bad idea, but its not like we could actually do anything to stop her.....

*the door of the roundabout opens with two soldiers in strange looking white armor walk in, they both have similar weapons of an unknown design*

stormtrooper: lord morrhen is eager to speak with you ma'am. *the trooper then looks at nephylah* bring the blue one with.

cerys: she was just leaving.

va'shel: i see, that explains the burst i sensed earlier.... and this is the krystal from the same universe briana and kara went to?
    Post edited by hoan113 on
    Seku: its Hondo Ohnaka.

Freeman: he's pretty cool. I gave him a bottle of my best whiskey when I met him. Man is practically a legend... Anyways Bracca should be fine.

Alt Nick: yeah pretty much. She's Fleet Admiral Krystal Jade rather than Captain like ours *he grins*

Eli: I'm just doing it before Briana claims she did. May as well get it out of the way and have some fun. Show both of them some perspective... And by both of them I mean both of my mom. the unhappy admiral gets to meet the captain. *He sits back next to Deunan and sips his coco* I admit alcohol played a small part of it... And her basically hounding me about my identity. Give me a week back there and I'll probably be back with her sister and hour from now here for the same issue. Oh yeah, you have a sister there mom.. kinda.. not like how aunt Ami is considered
    Alt Krystal: A sister?
    Krystal: Two. Temporal clone who is also a Liberated Borg, and a literal clone meant to be kind of like an evil twin who isn't evil.
    Alt Krystal: Do I want to know?
    Krystal: Long story.
    Alt Krystal: Liberated Borg?
    Krystal: Alternate timeline created during the Iconian War... assimilated at Vega Colony.
    Alt Krystal: Ouch. And Evil Twin?
    Krystal: Failed attempt at making a Shinzon for me. Became a Pirate Queen instead, helped during the war and turned her life around.
    Alt Krystal: Yea... that would be a long story.
    Rax: Think we'll see him out there somewhere?

Samaia: It might be healthy, but I think its too early to tell...

Nephylah: Hey now, you can't just leave me out in the middle of nowhere. You made me take me here, I'm your responsibility. It would be a long time through dangerous space for me to even think of getting back and thats just once I figure out which way is out of the Nebula.
    Jorin: probably not… any encounter with him is always one sided I’d prefer not to have my stuff stolen…. *she says dropping the crusader out of hyperspace and engages cloak* anyway last I heard bracca was controlled by the ship breakers guild I don’t think the empire has any presence here. *pushes some butters and a few strings of data roll along a nearby screen* seems there’s a fairly intact venator on the far side of the planet.

Jaessa: there was nothing healthy about that you saw the way she flew off the handle before she left… she’s unstable and p*ssed off and I don’t have to power to stop her even if she does something even if I wanted to….

Cerys: *looks at her for a moment with a blank expression* fine.

Storm trooper: *motions the two to follow him* lord morrhen is waiting.

Cerys: just remember you wanted to stay, what ever happens is not on me. *she says in a foreboding tone following after the trooper*

Va’shel: I see… I have been over there once or twice but my knowledge on the events of that universe are limited. I’ve yet to hear about any of my family’s counterparts tho.
    Seku: Yep. that would be the one I served on in the war. my master commanded it.

Eli: *to shelly* From what I've seen and heard, the version of yourself is a small child, kara is an angry red lady, Jorin is a human with a klingon like culture that fetishizes armor, and your mother... oh that's a tough one, where to start *to krystal* oh, And dad in that universe is married to the blue haired pirate queen sister version of you.
    Clea: Lets hope its in decent condition.

Samaia: I don't think we're in her line of fire. If we were she probably would've stuck around to really lay into us. But, it does make me wonder who is the target of her ire right now, or if she's planning something...

Nephylah: Listen lady, I was stranded two hundred years in the past with no hope of ever seeing home again. Only reason I'm alive today is our gamble with the stasis pods worked out. *She follows them* Being here is better than having to deal with trying to get home again.
    Alt Krystal: And I thought I had weird.
    Krystal: Guess weird is what we Jades do.
    edited March 2023
    Jorin: alright then everyone suit up and get ready.

Kenzie: whelp time to go. *she says getting up and putting her mjolnir armor on*

Jaessa: she’s always planning something

Cerys: all you’re about to witness is just family drama which I’d prefer to keep to myself but if you’re so insistent. *the troopers lead them to the bridge of the destroyer where a human male stands he has short black hair with a well kept beard*

Bannik: reunited at long last, tell me how is our son? And who is this?

Cerys: an unwilling guest as for verok I took his ability to wield the force away. In my absence he had become a vain and cruel man… I had thought him dead at birth but some how he survived… but thru my grief I had him cloned and perfected… Jorin is her name a near identical twin.

Bannik: well he yet lives in any case where are we? I’d like to return to the council now that I am awake.

Cerys: a lot has changed… for one we’re not in our galaxy anymore, this one is vastly different and I have yet to understand it but currently we are somewhere in unexplored space. The blue one could tell you more about it then I could.

Bannik: what is your name blue one and where do you hail from?

Va’shel: *looks over at alt Krystal* you know how it is mom, jade or Victoria weird just runs in the family. seems par for the course with Kara always being angry and seras shrouded in mystery. Tho my counterpart being a small child is different….. and who is jorin?