test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Focused Assault Training Manuals missing from R&D

errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
When I go to my Officer Training section under the R&D tab on one of my characters, the Focused Assault Training Manuals are not available to craft. They are missing entirely. I have finished, a long time ago, mission Butterfly and it is currently only REPLAYable. I have included two pictures showing the missing craftable Focused Assault Training Manuals on the character and the Mission Logs on the same character showing the mission has been finished and is only REPLAYable. Any suggestions on how to add these manuals to my R&D Tab would be grateful!

lmuoniq5lz6l.png

xmv4injjk5wi.png

Comments

• errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    This has been Resolved. Thank you for all the help!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    "Focused Assault" are tactical manuals so should indeed be sitting between those Science and Temporal Operative manuals.
    However, completing the mission isn't what unlocks them - you also have to open the box containing the first batch of manuals.
    errowsc wrote: »
    Would you care to share the solution for future reference?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    "Focused Assault" are tactical manuals so should indeed be sitting between those Science and Temporal Operative manuals.
    However, completing the mission isn't what unlocks them - you also have to open the box containing the first batch of manuals.
    errowsc wrote: »
    Would you care to share the solution for future reference?

Sorry for the delay.....of many months. I'm assuming that someone took care of this on the backend. It just appeared and I was able to do what I needed.