test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Memorial Marker

bahamutking790#4752 bahamutking790 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2023 in Fleet System and Holdings
Many of our fleets founding players have fallen just like the founding actors in memorial at Star Fleet Academy and on New Romulus HQ where their names are remembered in stone. On Vulcan a statue stands in memorial of Nemoy as Spock. I suggest that for fleets we have an editable memorial stone and or plaque at Star base, colony, Embassy and K13 in memorial for our fleet members who have passed away. My fleet is the 7th Titanium Space Cavalry and I play under my son's character who passed away April 2018 from Muscular Dystrophy. I suggest that the editor under a dilithium mission as with the added enhancements, IE let the light in at starbase, 182k dilithium, be added to place a memorial with 5 editable names and year of birth and death become a mission in fleet holdings.
Each location can be set by game designers for an appropriate fitting location and fleet Admirals can set editor permission in fleet settings.
The Fleet Patch logo can be set on the top line with the year in which the fleet was established with the words "In Memorial". Our fleet has no more dilithium add missions left and this would be an added enhancement for members enjoyment and inspire fleet loyalty to be remembered in memorial. Let me know what you think in comments and any designers who work for STO please suggest this to Starfleet Command at Cryptic or CBS who ever they may be.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• zurielsevenzurielseven Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd like to second this request, as the two armadas that I lead (Fed/KDF) have members who have passed on and we would like to memorialize them.

My personal request is to update the unused space in the Federation Fleet Starbase Holodeck to offer a single program - A Federation Flag-draped Photon Torpedo casket, appropriate to memorial occasions.

IN memorial of @weaponcave and many others of the t'Rllaillieu's Legacy and Targ Raiders of War armadas who have passed on.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.