test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Saucer Separation and built in ship pets need a major overhaul

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
the Saucer Separation and built in ship pets need a major overhaul like the odyssey and Intrepid pets ships at the very least should have the abilitys of an ultra rare frigate and higher defense
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    As a Captain of a Hestia class ship, i would love it if they updated the MVAE separations, as well.
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Get in .I even we still waiting on missing captain body parts to get fixed!
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    The deployable pets would certainly benefit from a buff, or at least it would be great if they could benefit from your own stats more.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    As a Captain of a Hestia class ship, i would love it if they updated the MVAE separations, as well.

What's wrong with them?

I created a toon specifically to fly the Hestia and I've never encountered any issues.
    (Though I must say, I don't use the MVAE console that often - mostly just because it can be fun to use now and then.)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    Though I must say, I don't use the MVAE console that often - mostly just because it can be fun to use now and then.
    I'm the same with the Kara Advanced Warbird - Although I have the separation console equipped, I don't use the ability too often.
    As an exercise, try counting the times the Enterprise-D separated during TNG's run - it's an astonishingly small amount of times.
    It happens only three times in the series, four if you count Generations:
    • Encounter at Farpoint;
    • Arsenal of Freedom;
    • Best of Both Worlds.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    Though I must say, I don't use the MVAE console that often - mostly just because it can be fun to use now and then.
    I'm the same with the Kara Advanced Warbird - Although I have the separation console equipped, I don't use the ability too often.
    As an exercise, try counting the times the Enterprise-D separated during TNG's run - it's an astonishingly small amount of times.
    It happens only three times in the series, four if you count Generations:
    • Encounter at Farpoint;
    • Arsenal of Freedom;
    • Best of Both Worlds.

Yeah, that's also why I only limitedly use it.

To me it seems like it would be something to be used in desperate situations. Not something you do every two minutes.
    But that's a personal matter of course, if the mechanic ought to be improved somehow, I'm all for it.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    I separate the Oddy all the time, but the reason why is i equip the set, so when the saucer is free it uses gravity well.
    what I would like to see is the pet use the same weapon you have equipped. If I have my polaron build slotted the saucer should be using polaron, not phasers
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    I just wish that we are able to use both the Aquarius and the Cheveron separation at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.