test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot reclaim Imperial Rift set that was unlocked during Widening Gyre special event (2020)

kedranikedrani Member Posts: 36 Arc User
I completed the Widening Gyre special event (in 2020) that unlocked the Imperial Rift set and was able to claim it for a few characters back then, but when I went to grab the Singularity (for cross-faction ships), the entire Imperial Rift set has disappeared from the Dilithium store, under the Reclaim tab. I then looked into the C-store, under Mudd's Market and New Items. The Imperial Rift set appears there as purchased and the Claim button is available, but when I click on it, nothing happens, the box does not appear in my inventory and I get no error message.

I sent an in-game bug report and was asked to verify other characters. Here's a report on 5 more characters (I have at least 14 characters).

"Karak'Zun" does NOT have the set and the set does not appear in the Dilithium store under the Reclaim tab.
I then looked in the C-store under Mudd's Market and New Items and the set appears there, but shows up as NOT PURCHASED.
I mean, that should not be possible, because the set is supposed to be UNLOCKED for all my characters.

"Teava Rwellet Akizor" has four items of the set (deflector, engine, core and shield).
The Imperial Rift set does not show up in the Dilithium store under the Reclaim tab.
The set shows as PURCHASED under Mudd's Market and New Items, but same as "Tristin Mays", the Claim button does nothing.

"Wednesday Le" has four items of the set (deflector, engine, core and shield).
The Imperial Rift set does not show up in the Dilithium store under the Reclaim tab.
The set shows as NOT PURCHASED under Mudd's Market and New Items. How can it be "not purchased" if she has them in her inventory? That makes no sense whatsoever.

"Shinan" does NOT have the set and the set does not appear in the Dilithium store under the Reclaim tab.
The set shows as NOT PURCHASED under Mudd's Market and New Items.

"Liliana A. Madigan" has four items of the set (deflector, engine, core and shield) PLUS the singularity.
So, obviously, at some point, it was possible to have all FIVE items.
The set shows as NOT PURCHASED under Mudd's Market and New Items.

Try as I might, I don't see any logical pattern as to why the item sometimes shows up as PURCHASED and sometimes as NOT PURCHASED when the item is supposed to be unlocked for all characters. I also don't see a pattern as to why those characters who show the Imperial Rift set as purchased cannot claim it again for the singularity.

I hope I provided enough information. If that is not enough, please let me know and I will try to dig deeper.
Oh, just to be clear... When I reply that the character does not have the set, I did double-check through all the ships that character owns and their inventory.

My guess is that this problem began when the Imperial Rift set was moved from the Dilithium Store to Mudd's Market. It was acting fine before that.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    kedrani wrote: »
    ...the entire Imperial Rift set has disappeared from the Dilithium store, under the Reclaim tab.
    The Imperial Rift set was never in the Dilithium Store Reclaim tab. Look at "Reclaim Rewards" from the Event section of the Mission Journal (PC), or in the main menu (PlayStation/XBox).
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/