test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 1/24/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited February 2023 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/24 at 6AM Pacific for 4.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• michael#8928 michael Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    new lockbox not coming out?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    um, I really dont wanna go back to last January :) Hint Hint.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    (discussion of moderation removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I’m curious to know what a Cascadian Female is and where can I get one as a playable character?

:wink:
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • drhusten#1727 drhusten Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    No fix for the broken "bugfix" of the last patch of call emergency artillery? Sigh..
  • etbrown007etbrown007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    For the few of us that log in during this time to claim that day's 13 Anniversary gifts, will that time be extended to tomorrow as well?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    etbrown007 wrote: »
    For the few of us that log in during this time to claim that day's 13 Anniversary gifts, will that time be extended to tomorrow as well?

I doubt it.. Having 24 hours to claim is more than fair.
  • renebrehmer#9819 renebrehmer Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Added additional protections to prevent traits from unintentionally being removed from loadouts.

Does this mean the Dyson missions have finally been fixed?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    I’m curious to know what a Cascadian Female is and where can I get one as a playable character?
    Me too.
    niwd9prx0fx3.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I notivced the coffer system has been semi implimented now as something that works.
    There is a major problem, The original colony coffers where you can have automatic systems to create provisions for the colony are now completey inoperative / broke. Also, you cannot contribute to the coffer at all if you manually mine provisions physically on the colony. As of now, the colony projects that I have and everyone else, cannot donate or get automatic provisions as it is programmed to do and this is since yesterdays major update. Those of us who have colony projects that need the automatic coffer filling system are now in trouble cause we can no longer donate without having to go to the colony and actually mine it ourselves, and those puzzle games are no fun and I am always having to run 2 and 3 times ro get the 250 and I will not fall back to that to finish a project. Someone needs to go experiment with thier own fleet and see that the coffer system is broke and needs some TLC and an emergency maintenance to get it working again.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    It looks like the "additional protections to prevent traits from unintentionally being removed from loadouts" broke the loadouts in other ways. I went to do one of the new missions and found that all of my Boffs had been unseated and about half of the powers in my space quickbars missing and the rest completely scrambled.

Trying to reload the loadout proved to be useless, pressing the button just brought a popup saying that the configuration matches the saved loadout. I didn't have time to finish fixing it all manually at the time so I will have to do that before I can do the event sometime later today.
  • achasseachasse Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Every time i go into space no ship gear and Bridge crew took a break from there stations. manually resetting it up on all alts everytime makes the game unplayable not knowing will i have the gear or will it be in my bank or just lost. even saving loadout doesn't work half the time.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    achasse wrote: »
    Every time i go into space no ship gear and Bridge crew took a break from there stations. manually resetting it up on all alts everytime makes the game unplayable not knowing will i have the gear or will it be in my bank or just lost. even saving loadout doesn't work half the time.

Hopefully the 01/26 maintenance will fix the issue ..... Resolved an issue with loadouts that was causing them to reset changes when moving between ground and system maps.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

Hopefully the 01/26 maintenance will fix the issue ..... Resolved an issue with loadouts that was causing them to reset changes when moving between ground and system maps.

Hopefully that patch also does something to fix the fact that the loadouts themselves are apparently corrupted from whatever they did in the last patch.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User

Hopefully that patch also does something to fix the fact that the loadouts themselves are apparently corrupted from whatever they did in the last patch.

Have Loadouts ever worked properly? Personally, I think they should be removed from the game.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    jcsww wrote: »

Have Loadouts ever worked properly? Personally, I think they should be removed from the game.

I support loadouts being an option for those who choose to use them and for them to get fixed but do not support removing loadouts from the game.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »

I support loadouts being an option for those who choose to use them and for them to get fixed but do not support removing loadouts from the game.

If it's broken and they can't properly fix it, especially without breaking other and more important things. I would rather they be removed than time wasted on a feature that has basically never worked properly.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @jcsww said:
    > If it's broken and they can't properly fix it, especially without breaking other and more important things. I would rather they be removed than time wasted on a feature that has basically never worked properly.

The problem is I use it and I save my space loadout thrice and have had no problems like others have who use multiple loadouts or don't like or use the system at all. So that would not be fair to me.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.