test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribble can't beam me up to ship and also cannot play missions

Hi Tribble

There is something wrong in the tribble test server.When you click to beam up to your ship it does nothing you just stay where you are.I tried to play a mission but again it does not do anything,you stay in one place.Can you please check this bug out?Thank you verhy much

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Is this on a specific mission or all missions?
  • Options
    benjaminko2710benjaminko2710 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Is this on a specific mission or all missions?

Everywhere. I am having the same problem. When you click beam out, the game goes to the cinematic view as if it's about to beam out then nothing happens. After this has occured you then can't move the character (only the camera) and you can't interact with the environment.

It's been like this for at least two hours now
  • Options
    peter64#6480 peter64 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It's been like this for most of the day
  • Options
    dogbreath2dogbreath2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i have the same problem i cant leave drozana station i cant beam up too ship neither anyone have same problem and is there a fix as iam on test server tribble
  • Options
    Is anyone looking at this?Are they working on this?
  • Options
    kimsdadkimsdad Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    yeah ive got those problems on all account tried everything you can think of plus i reinstalled game that dident even work ive got toons every where that are stuck where they are
  • Options
    What's the point of having bug report if they won't fix it?I think I am on my last days with this game.
  • Options
    ee3452pee3452p Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues: can't beam up or change maps. Give them some time to fix this. However, this under no circumstances should be put on the live server. Better wait 1-2 weeks to fix this issue.
    A zero cost way for Cryptic to finance and expand the foundry

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1247522/foundry-sunset-april-11th-2019/p15

Look at my post about a Foundry Ship

BRING BACK THE FOUNDRY!
  • Options
    An old bug seems to have returned. As of October 21th 2023 on tribble, I cannot beam up or change maps/ships. I'm stuck at the current location. Please take a look at it. Thanks.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1247522/foundry-sunset-april-11th-2019/p15

BRING BACK THE FOUNDRY!
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Confirmed still a problem.
  • Options
    phg701phg701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    I'm also having trouble with beaming up to my ships on all my characters on Tribble server, & have tried all means to get past it with no luck, & had this problem since Oct 17th 2023
    Post edited by phg701 on
  • Options
    Things seemed to have been fixed in the beginning of November, but now (November 20th 2023) I again cannot beam up or change maps. Please take a look at it and fix it.

BRING BACK THE FOUNDRY!
  • Options
    jakesiscojakesisco Member Posts: 1 New User
    Das Winterwunderland kann ebenfalls nicht besucht werden. Desweiteren friert der Charakter beim Wechsel zum Wunderland ein. Transfer zum Schiff ebenfalls nicht möglich.
    No tranfer to Winderwonderland posible. Also the Charakter will be frozen. Beam up to ship is inposible.
  • Options
    dalmaru23dalmaru23 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    there is Maintenace to the game tomorrow lets hope it will fix the bug in the mean time i've got other games to paly or i can just play on holodeck
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Seems to be fixed.