test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Carrier help needed

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: Carrier pets and skills / consoles.

Comments

• kaiyalai#6121 kaiyalai Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having just joined the forums I cannot make a new thread, so apologies for the thread necro but this appears to be the most relevant post for my question -- playing on console (I started just a couple months ago), I picked up a Very Rare duty officer that increases hanger pet accuracy by 25 on use of Carrier Command - Intercept.

Slight problem, on Playstation 4 I cannot use Carrier Command - Intercept.

So, I am wondering if this duty officer has an alternate effect on console (if so, what?), or if I can trigger the ability using a different command (if so, which?), or if I have acquired a Very Rare duty officer that cannot contribute anything as an active space officer solely because I am playing on console instead of PC?
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Having just joined the forums I cannot make a new thread, so apologies for the thread necro but this appears to be the most relevant post for my question -- playing on console (I started just a couple months ago), I picked up a Very Rare duty officer that increases hanger pet accuracy by 25 on use of Carrier Command - Intercept.

Slight problem, on Playstation 4 I cannot use Carrier Command - Intercept.

So, I am wondering if this duty officer has an alternate effect on console (if so, what?), or if I can trigger the ability using a different command (if so, which?), or if I have acquired a Very Rare duty officer that cannot contribute anything as an active space officer solely because I am playing on console instead of PC?
    To be honest that doff is useless on the PC as well. The only hangar bay doff that is worth using are the ones that reduce hangar bay recharge. All the other carrier doffs are a complete waste of time. Same for the pet commands they are useless the only one that functions correctly and does anything useful is the default one. So you are not missing out on the console.
  • wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    @kaiyalai#6121 : I split your help request to a new thread and verified your profile. You shouldn't have any more problems.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.