test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For the love of Kirk, will you please fix the ship load loadout system...

dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited December 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Can we please get the loadout system fixed so that it will not swap gear off the ship I readied. I don't have a clue why it's doing it. It doesn't happen every time either, and it doesn't seem to matter whether I save a loadout or not when I switch ships. There's no rhyme or reason to it and it's frustrating as all get out!

- Yours, Puzzled in Michigan
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    1. You have posted in the test server subforum.
    2. You can say bye bye to this thread, cos coming onto the forum ranting is a big big no no
    3. Yes admittedly the loadout system is not perfect and there are dozens of threads on this subject. A fix for the system doesn't come at a click of a finger.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    /moved to the proper subforum - PC Bug Reports.

OP, please, refer to the stickied thread in this subforum about needed information when filing bug reports, and please provide the devs with the information on your effected character(s), ship(s), etc., so they can more readily investigate your issue. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch