rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Sorry, November has been a super busy month for me haven't had much free time lately. Hope both of you have been doing well.

Kaede: *She lets go of Satin, falling back and sitting down* Maybe we could get something to eat? I kind of feel a bit hungry after that. We could do some more training later, maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

*Inside the Runabout Aiden leans back, his violet eyes looking over before activating their communications*

Aiden: Hey there, uhhh this is Aiden Pearce, we're not really affiliated with any big names in a professional manner anymore. We've been trying to take it easy. We were hoping for a chance to speak to you Danielle, *He looks over again* Does she go by Dani here too?

Satin: Sure. I think Kara's cooking tonight, if you wanna stick around?

*Runabout.*

M Tara: Yep, although she wasn't going by 'Allen' last I saw her.

Dani *Over Comm*: Wait... Tara?

M Tara: Hey Captain. Nice Cruiser you've got there. Armed to the teeth?

Dani *Over Comm*: We might have a few Zero-Point Cannons...

M Tara: Good, because you're gonna need them. Can we come aboard?

*Columbia.*

Dani: Stand by.

*Weston is looking at her deeply confused.*

It's a long story. This Tara is from the Mirror Universe.

Weston: Should I have a security team ready?

Dani: No, she's good... Mostly. A little... intense - volatile even - but she's not a threat.

*Weston nods. *

Lower shields and open the Main Shuttlebay.

*She reopens the channel.*

You're cleared to dock, Tara. Just position yourselves 200m astern and we'll tractor beam you aboard.

Kaede: Of course. If she doesn't mind me staying for it. *she smiles* She seems nice.

Aiden: Well, she seems friendly enough. *He looks over at M Tara* She said "This Tara", how many Taras are there that she'd need to refer to you in the plural? *He sounds a little teasing, but also confused as he starts maneuvering the runabout to the correct position so they can wait*

Satin: Yeah... She is. She likes you, I think.

*Columbia.:

M Tara: Aiden, I'm pretty sure you've met a couple of them.

*OOC: I genuinely cannot remember if he has or not - either way, it's funny.*

Kaede: What's there not to like? *She gives a playful elbow* Maybe she thinks we're a good fit for each other.

Aiden: *As he leans back in his seat looking towards the display screen he takes more of a joking tone* Did you swap them in when I wasn't looking hoping I'd be able to tell the difference? And the way you say a couple of them... just how many are there?

OoC: It is pretty funny, and even if he has he could just be teasing cause I doubt he met *that* many of them.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    A small cafe on a federation colony. A middle aged man sits sipping at his drink while reading news from his padd. He taps it as a figure appears. As he starts to talk he walks down the still quite street as it's early in the morning.

Reddington: you're late.

Woman: I apologize things have been jumping lately and....

Reddington: I don't care about what excuse you or your people come up with. I told you what was going on and now with any luck starfleet Intel and RNI will realize that the threat I mentioned or more accurately had my people mention to them is real and credible. You know one would think being wanted by almost every major government if they said a threat was coming they would be taken seriously.

Woman: while the Republic has located the runabout there isn't any evidence of a larger threat at this time.

Reddington: and yet my sources in the wild sectors as confirmed the Terran Empire has sent someone to start dealing with your runabout and those inside of it. So spare me the we don't think there is a threat speech. I've warned you people. I've tried to help you people and you simply refuse. I don't expect them to like it or me but the truth is the truth.

He taps the padd closing the channel before she can speak again as he arrives at his safe house.

Reddington: home again home again.

Malek: so I assume that went as well as you thought?

Reddington: a bunch of baffons is what they are. What happened to the days when intelligence agencies actually did their jobs.

Malek: that's what happens when you have peace. So what are we gonna do next?

Reddington: head to the Republic. I need to keep and want to keep a closer eye on that runabouts crew. Something about has annoyed the others in the mirror universe and I can't keep an eye on that from here.

Malek: I'll get the ship prepped. Should be ready to go in a few hours.

Reddington: good I'll make a few other calls while you prep.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry, November has been a super busy month for me haven't had much free time lately. Hope both of you have been doing well.

Kaede: *She lets go of Satin, falling back and sitting down* Maybe we could get something to eat? I kind of feel a bit hungry after that. We could do some more training later, maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

*Inside the Runabout Aiden leans back, his violet eyes looking over before activating their communications*

Aiden: Hey there, uhhh this is Aiden Pearce, we're not really affiliated with any big names in a professional manner anymore. We've been trying to take it easy. We were hoping for a chance to speak to you Danielle, *He looks over again* Does she go by Dani here too?

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

Dani: No, she's good... Mostly. A little... intense - volatile even - but she's not a threat.

*Weston nods. *

You're cleared to dock, Tara. Just position yourselves 200m astern and we'll tractor beam you aboard.

Kaede: Of course. If she doesn't mind me staying for it. *she smiles* She seems nice.

Aiden: Well, she seems friendly enough. *He looks over at M Tara* She said "This Tara", how many Taras are there that she'd need to refer to you in the plural? *He sounds a little teasing, but also confused as he starts maneuvering the runabout to the correct position so they can wait*

*Columbia.:

Kaede: What's there not to like? *She gives a playful elbow* Maybe she thinks we're a good fit for each other.

Aiden: *As he leans back in his seat looking towards the display screen he takes more of a joking tone* Did you swap them in when I wasn't looking hoping I'd be able to tell the difference? And the way you say a couple of them... just how many are there?

OoC: It is pretty funny, and even if he has he could just be teasing cause I doubt he met *that* many of them.

M Tara *joking*: Too f***ing many.

*The Columbia locks on with its tractor beam and brings the runabout into the shuttlebay.*

This should be interesting... Been a while since I last set foot on a Republic warship.

*Dalos. Satin blushes a little.*

Satin *bashful*: Yeah...
    RNI HQ

Asher walks into his office and sees someone sitting at his desk as the door closes before he can say anything.

Reddington: director it's good to see you again. We need to talk.

Asher: how did you get in here?

Reddington: quite easily actually. Now are we going to keep asking stupid questions or are you going to listen to what I have to say?

Asher: can I at least have my desk back?

Reddington gets up taking a seat across his desk as Asher sits down noticing Malek in the corner.

Asher: ok what is this about? Your a wanted man by pretty much every major power why come here to not only the Republic capital but RNI HQ?

Reddington: one of your ships is getting ready to take a runabout on board that is from the mirror universe. While I'm all for helping people you need to realize how dangerous this situation is.

Asher: any action involving the mirror universe is dangerous.

Reddington: while your not wrong this group of people has attracted the attention of someone who is diabolical even by terran standards and he is here in our reality if my sources are correct. That ship that's taking that runabout is in great danger.

Asher: why what's so important about them.

Reddington: I don't know. But I intend to find out once I get on board. I'm curious why they are wanted so badly as well. But that ship needs to be made aware of how much danger they are in. I don't care who is commanding it they are going to find themselves in hot water very very quickly.

Reddington gets up as Malek walks toward the door.

Reddington: I'll be in touch

As the door opens the two beam out.

Aide: sir was something wrong I didn't show you had any meetings this morning?

Asher: no it's fine I'll be busy the next few hours so please make sure the schedule is cleared.

After the door closes.

Asher: computer pull up any reports of Republic ships taking on runabouts not their own.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Halsey is walking down the corridors of the Midnight facility giving a tour of it.

Tywin: an impressive facility given what you have told me about the collapse of your government.

Halsey: it's actually been beneficial in my research not having a government looking over my shoulder and ONI is fine with any type of research.

Tywin: I like that the sound of that. So what is the status here?

Halsey: well the Republic and federation are the two major powers. Most of our local forces still have an alliance with the Breen who have remained independent and otherwise most of the old space here has fallen into being controlled by ONI directly or made alliances with the local governor's.

Tywin: and military power?

Holland walks in at that time.

Holland: while not a direct military ONI has access to almost 1200 military grade ships and 2000 support vessels. More of both if we called in on all the remaining unsc forces. While officially the unsc is gone ONI has kept the area mostly under it's control a few pockets of pirates exist but they don't give us much trouble and we allow them to operate as long as they supply us with anything we ask.

Tywin: this space sounds perfect then. While my main goal is the retrieval of that runabout and it's occupants I am also wanting to have a base of operations beyond the Empire. It is never a bad idea to have multiple holdings and I think we could all help each other.

Halsey: I think something like that could be arranged.

Holland: let's talk about it some more and then if we agree we can send a call to the local governor's and call a council.

Ooc: so overall what is the plan with the Terran arc. I've pulled these people in and have reddington in it to but would like an idea of what you have planned. Don't want to mess up what you have planned by throwing my own wrench into it. I can make my people work with or without them being involved at this point still so would just like an idea at least.

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

*Weston nods. *

*Columbia.:

*The Columbia locks on with its tractor beam and brings the runabout into the shuttlebay.*

This should be interesting... Been a while since I last set foot on a Republic warship.

OoC: So, the general plan so far Logan is that since its been almost 2 decades since we last left off with the Terran stuff the arc is gonna be dealing with the "fallout" of the "Wrath" successfully taking the Terran throne. He was working towards it in the past and at some point in the time skip he succeeded.

Aiden: What was it like last time you were on one? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure. *He looks thoughtful* Anything like anything we had back "home"?

Kaede: *She reaches out and gives Satin's hand a squeeze* I take it as a compliment. Means I'm being a good girlfriend.

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

*Weston nods. *

*Columbia.:

OoC: So, the general plan so far Logan is that since its been almost 2 decades since we last left off with the Terran stuff the arc is gonna be dealing with the "fallout" of the "Wrath" successfully taking the Terran throne. He was working towards it in the past and at some point in the time skip he succeeded.

Aiden: What was it like last time you were on one? I don't think I've ever had the pleasure. *He looks thoughtful* Anything like anything we had back "home"?

Kaede: *She reaches out and gives Satin's hand a squeeze* I take it as a compliment. Means I'm being a good girlfriend.

M Tara: The Republic's more militaristic than Starfleet, but nothing like the Empire. Their crews are disciplined, professional, courteous, and notably don't rise through the ranks by murdering their superiors.

But they might not be as immediately friendly as you'd expect a Federation crew to be: Republic tend to be pragmatic when it comes to potential threats. We'll have to show we can be trusted.

*Dalos. Satin's eyes darken slightly as she gives Kaede an intense stare, blushing more redly and chewing on the inside of her lip.*
    Ooc:ok cool well then that works with the players I have involved I think then. Sent to find the runabout and working his own side of trying to make his own hold on the prime universe to increase his power. Should all work together then.

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

*Weston nods. *

*Columbia.:

M Tara: The Republic's more militaristic than Starfleet, but nothing like the Empire. Their crews are disciplined, professional, courteous, and notably don't rise through the ranks by murdering their superiors.

But they might not be as immediately friendly as you'd expect a Federation crew to be: Republic tend to be pragmatic when it comes to potential threats. We'll have to show we can be trusted.

*Dalos. Satin's eyes darken slightly as she gives Kaede an intense stare, blushing more redly and chewing on the inside of her lip.*

Aiden: So, I guess you're not that friendly with this Dani? She seemed to be willing to hear us out atleast.

I'll make sure to be careful around them, but I hope we can start off on a good foot.

*Kaede responds by intertwining their fingers, looking into Satin's eyes and leaning in for a slow kiss*

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

*Weston nods. *

*Columbia.:

Aiden: So, I guess you're not that friendly with this Dani? She seemed to be willing to hear us out atleast.

I'll make sure to be careful around them, but I hope we can start off on a good foot.

*Kaede responds by intertwining their fingers, looking into Satin's eyes and leaning in for a slow kiss*

M Tara: I mean, I'm friendlier with her than I am with my sister.

*OOC: Not that that's a very high bar... :p*

*Dalos. Satin leans into the kiss, immediately moving to make out. And fade.*
    Aiden: *Aiden coughs and looks away at the mention of that topic* You think she'll come meet us down in the shuttle bay, or make us come to her?
    ONI Prowler

Sansai: how long until we reach their suspected location?

Capt. Kaner: we should arrive in a few hours. Would be faster if we didn't have to travel under stealth the whole way but if we don't want to be scanned this is how we have to do it.

Atrius: what are the full specifications of this vessel?

Kaner: high resilience shield array medium armor plating.....

Sansai: ablative?

Kaner: more advanced. Our hulls use a nano laminate hull making it highly resistant to all energy types. We have a mk XII stealth package meaning when stealthed we can move without being scanned by anyone but it means we can't use most other systems. We are equipped with 4 hardlight pulse turrets and a PAC canon but this vessel is not made for combat. We can intercept most communications and use comm systems while cloaked but not weapons and shields. Our engines are some of the fastest available making it so we can outrun most ships instead of engaging them.

Sansai: thank you captain. That will make our job much easier then. When we arrive will be able to monitor any outbound transmissions?

Kaner: we should yes.
    Aiden: *Aiden coughs and looks away at the mention of that topic* You think she'll come meet us down in the shuttle bay, or make us come to her?

M Tara: There's your answer.

*As the runabout touches down, they can see Dani waiting in the bay with a couple of officers at her side. M Tara gets up and makes her way to the airlock.*
    Aiden: Maybe I should've worn a suit. *He gets up and follows beside M Tara, not sure what to expect but trying to not look too tense. After a moment of preparation like straightening his clothes he opens the airlock, nodding to Dani*
    Aiden: Maybe I should've worn a suit. *He gets up and follows beside M Tara, not sure what to expect but trying to not look too tense. After a moment of preparation like straightening his clothes he opens the airlock, nodding to Dani*

*The pair step off the runabout and approach Dani. Dani takes a step towards M Tara and looks her over, smiling tentatively.*

Dani: How've you been, Tara?

M Tara: Could be worse. You?

Dani: No offence, but I was doing better until you showed up.

*M Tara chuckles. *

M Tara: Fair.

*M Tara notices Mila beside Dani, recognising parts of both her sister and the old Emperor. After a moment, she turns back to Dani.*

Is that...?

*Dani smiles proudly and puts a hand on Mila's shoulder.*

Dani: Tara Forrester, this is Lieutenant Mila Allen. Mila, this is Tara Forrester, formerly of the Terran Starfleet and Anti-Imperial Resistance.

*Mila holds her hand out, but M Tara stays frozen for a moment.*

M Tara *lost*: ...You have your father's eyes...
    Halsey: good news the local governor's and commander's have agreed to a meeting to discuss what you are offering.

Tywin: good it is refreshing to see people who understand a good opportunity when they see one.

Halsey: I take it things aren't smooth where you are from?

Tywin: no they are not. The Empire had a firm grasp on almost the entire galaxy and then they let it sift through their fingers. Letting rebellion and terrorism spread.

He stands up taking a drink and calming himself a moment.

Tywin: I advised them years ago on what should be done but they refused and now the empire is in a struggle. I've protected my family and the space that was given to me to command and I'll be damned if I see it all for naught. This galaxy gives me a chance to save most my men and ships.

Halsey: how many do you command?

Tywin: military wise I command 2400 combat vessels and have 3.5 million ground personal ready to be brought over. That will leave me plenty to still command and protect the territory I control in my universe.

Halsey: I must say I'm impressed.

Tywin: proper leadership inspires people. Not that our idiot of an emporer would ever understand that. If his personal guards wherent so damn loyal I would have killed him years ago.

He takes another drink then walks over toward one of the windows.

Tywin: but enough of my issues please tell me what I need to know about this universe.

Halsey takes a cup from the replicator as she takes a seat.

Halsey: well then let's begin....
    On board his ship

Reddington: alright what do we know right now.

Malek: not much. We know some people from the mirror universe have entered that are looking for that runabout and it's crew they are working closely with ONI and ONI has just called for a council of the governor's and leaders that control the space in what was the UNSC.

Reddington: they are moving faster then I expected. If my assumption is correct the council will be killed so a single leader can step in and run things while the visitor from the mirror universe remains in the shadows.

Malek: so what are we going to do?

Reddington: we need to protect that republic ship.

*The pair step off the runabout and approach Dani. Dani takes a step towards M Tara and looks her over, smiling tentatively.*

*M Tara chuckles. *

*M Tara notices Mila beside Dani, recognising parts of both her sister and the old Emperor. After a moment, she turns back to Dani.*

Is that...?

Dani: Tara Forrester, this is Lieutenant Mila Allen. Mila, this is Tara Forrester, formerly of the Terran Starfleet and Anti-Imperial Resistance.

*Johanna stands at attention next to Mila, keeping her composure but she seems a bit confused by the connection, its her first time encountering a Terran though she's heard some rumors about them overall*

Aiden: *He puts a hand on M Tara's shoulder, giving it a squeeze to try and comfort her* I am Aiden Pearce, formerly freedom fighter, currently Tara's husband. As much as that can be an occupation.

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

*Johanna stands at attention next to Mila, keeping her composure but she seems a bit confused by the connection, its her first time encountering a Terran though she's heard some rumors about them overall*

Aiden: *He puts a hand on M Tara's shoulder, giving it a squeeze to try and comfort her* I am Aiden Pearce, formerly freedom fighter, currently Tara's husband. As much as that can be an occupation.

*M Tara gives him a teasing look.*

M Tara: Are you trying to say I'm a handful?
    Tywin is in temporary quarters as they wait for tomorrow for the meeting.

Tywin: what is the current status of things back at your location.

Gath: stable for now. Though there are whispers that the emporer is questioning what you are up to.

Tywin: it's of no matter I can return in a moment if need be and besides by the time the fools back at the capital realize what's going on it will be far to late. By the time we finish here and then deal with the rebels the entire galaxy will be firmly under proper control and the Empire will be stronger.

Gath: understood sir. The men are ready and waiting you will simply need to give the word.

Tywin: good I will contact you after our meeting here unless you have an emergency.

Gath salutes as his holo fades. Tywin walks over to the replicator and gets a drink as he takes it and walks towards the window looking out into the stars. He couldn't place it but it felt odd here. He walks back over to the terminal and contacts Atrius again.

Tywin: report do you have the rebels?

Atrius: no they are aboard the Republic vessel but we are following them.

Tywin: I want them taken alive. The moment you have the chance to board that ship I expect you to do so. The sooner we have them and deal with them the easier it will be to deal with the rebels back in our space. I want to know why they came here. The rebels have gained to much to have come here to simply hide.

Atrius: as you command.

Tywin sets the drink down as the image again vanishes. He was frustrated something he normally controlled but things had not gone exactly as he planned. When things didn't he never liked not being in control. But tomorrow would be a new step and one that if it went as intended would secure his position here and in his home reality.

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

Aiden: I'm not saying it, just implying it. *He glances away with a coy expression but looks back to Tara giving a small gesture towards Mila's hand suggesting she should shake it*

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

Aiden: I'm not saying it, just implying it. *He glances away with a coy expression but looks back to Tara giving a small gesture towards Mila's hand suggesting she should shake it*

*M Tara shakes Mila's hand.*

Dani: So, you had something you wanted to share with us?

M Tara: Yeah. Can we go somewhere private?

*Dani nods and leads M Tara and Aiden towards her Quarters. Mila looks over at Johanna.*

Mila: That was weird...
    ONI facility

Halsey is in her lab getting things ready for the coming meeting.

Halsey: begin research log Alpha 908.7.

She waits a moment as she takes a long drink of coffee.

Halsey: we have met with the representative of the mirror universe as it's called. While I have yet to come to a conclusion on what their ultimate intentions are I can about assume what will happen tomorrow. If things go as I predict before the meeting I will meet with Tywin of the mirror universe and he will offer to help us if we kill the council and bring all the systems under ONI and his control.

She pauses a moment as she stands up and starts walking.

Halsey: I'll have my men provide security at the meeting. Once the meeting is over I will be interested to see what plans our friends from the mirror universe have. The Republic apparently has a runabout in their possession that our allies want very badly. I will follow up with that after the meeting.

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

*Dani nods and leads M Tara and Aiden towards her Quarters. Mila looks over at Johanna.*

Johanna: That was the Terran version of your Aunt right? Have you ever met her before? *She pauses, looking to Mila and sounding a slight mix of concerned and inquisitive though she knows Mila probably doesn't know much on why M Tara was acting that way* She seemed a little hung up on your father. I'm not really familliar with anything on the terran side of things...

Aiden: Nice ship, its my first time being on a republic vessel. *He takes in the view as they walk, part of him thinks back to the ships in the Terran universe comparing them to this one and part of him taking it on a more technical level until he realizes he's getting distracted and focuses*
    Osman walks into a low lit cantina

Osman: we need to start meeting in better places.

Rotek: well my dear you are the one who decides to keep a low profile when it comes to republic military. I take it you got my message.

Osman: indeed. I'm concerned. Why is there two sets of mirror incursion days after each other.

Rotek: from what the RNI officer on site says they asked to come aboard and are going to speak with the captain now.

Osman: well of course she let them aboard.

Osman takes a drink as she is in thought a moment.

Osman: anyone else looking into it?

Rotek: yes Malek and Reddington made an appearance to Asher and made known they had information on the matter but honestly didn't say much. He does seem to be very concerned about the whole thing.

Osman: do we have anyone operating in ONI right now?

Rotek: sadly no. Every mole I've tried to place there ends up dead for some reason. And well after the last time I'm not going there myself.

Osman: I may have a lead on that. I'll reach out to them and see if I can. Any chatter from starfleet I should know about or another powers.

Rotek: at the moment no. Thankfully things here have been quite but given what's going on I expect we will be hearing noise again very soon.

Osman takes one more drink before setting some credits on the table.

Osman: next time I get to choose where we meet.

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

Johanna: That was the Terran version of your Aunt right? Have you ever met her before? *She pauses, looking to Mila and sounding a slight mix of concerned and inquisitive though she knows Mila probably doesn't know much on why M Tara was acting that way* She seemed a little hung up on your father. I'm not really familliar with anything on the terran side of things...

Aiden: Nice ship, its my first time being on a republic vessel. *He takes in the view as they walk, part of him thinks back to the ships in the Terran universe comparing them to this one and part of him taking it on a more technical level until he realizes he's getting distracted and focuses*

Mila: Me neither. I know Mom and Dad had dealings with them before I was born..., but they never wanted to talk about it. Although...

Dad did sometimes talk about fearing 'becoming like his other self'...

*Mila looks disturbed.

Dani's Quarters. They reach the doors and Dani leads them inside.*

Dani: Thank you. It's not often I get to show her off.

*She gives him a wry smile before getting back to business.*

So, what's up?

M Tara: Aiden and I came across something in deep space.

Dani: I'd hope so after 16 years.

M Tara: Something big, Dani. Something Terran.
    Carthage Colony
    ONI Sword base

The room is filled with local governor's and heads of the area that was unsc space before the government collapsed. Halsey is watching them all silently. Black clad ONI shock troopers stand around the doors and along the wall providing "security" a few moments later Tywin and Holland walks in flanked by two Terran troops.

Halsey: if everyone will take a seat we can begin.

After a moment

Gov. Heltir: alright what is so important you decided we needed to call every single planetary and sector leader here?

Halsey is interrupted before she can answer.

Tywin: the future. A galaxy for the taking and another reality to explore.

Arnor: what makes you think we are or would be inclined to agree to any agreement you come up with.

Tywin smiles clearly amused

Tywin: do you really think I would be here if I didn't already have a means to know the answer and get what I wanted?

The other members present start talking among themselves a moment before one speaks

Heltir: we won't be bullied into any agreement with an outsider.

Halsey: I would reconsider that stance.

Heltir: no.

Holland: people please let's not get carried away shall we.

Heltir: no in fact we have decided that your organization needs to be reigned in and brought under the councils jurisdiction. This simply proves we are correct.

Holland: that is...... unfortunate.

Heltir: yes it is for you.

Holland looks at Halsey who in turn nods to Tywin.

Tywin: take aim

The ONI troops inside each aims at one of the members of the council.

Heltir: what the hell do you think your doing!

Halsey: claiming the future.

Before any other member can say or do anything the troops open fire killing them.

Halsey: here I thought they would be reasonable.

Tywin: well now with that nasty business done we can start to get to work.
    Aboard his personal ship he sits in a luxurious lounge area pouring a drink as Malek walks in

Reddington: so news first or do you want a drink as well?

Malek: our contact in ONI has confirmed the council has been killed. ONI and their mirror allies have control of all that space now.

Reddington takes a drink as he sets it down on the table.

Reddington: how long till we reach range of the Republic ship?

Malek: about 2 hours.

Reddington: then we have to assume that ONI already has a prowler at their location. We may have to take some drastic measures. Do you know anyone on board that ship?

Malek: not that I know of. What are you thinking.

Reddington: if the captain would listen to what I would tell her throw me in the brig before I could talk or just shoot me on site.

Malek: that sounds.....risky.

Reddington: well in mine like of work most people in government and the military don't always approve. It's an occupational hazard I've learned to deal with.

He takes another drink as he stands up walking towards the viewport.

Reddington: I'll come up with something by the time we arrive. Start scanning on frequency 907.4 in the beta wave range. That normally was how I found ONI prowlers in the past if nothing shows up let me know I know a few other frequencies we can try.
    Halsey walks into the room where Tywin is waiting for her.

Tywin: I trust it things are going fine?

Halsey: of course they are. ONI has stepped in to take full control of what was UNSC space we now have a full control of the area. No one is really even questioning it.

Tywin: good very good. My forces stand ready to start coming through to bolster your own. Any news on the runabout and it's occupants?

Halsey: they are aboard the Republic ship. The prowler is following them and monitoring all military channels. If they get a chance the strike team will beam over to capture them.

Tywin: good good.

He takes a drink as he walks towards a window.

Tywin: it is incredible to me what this reality has to offer. I've read up on your history and such now and it is simply there for the taking. Granted you have proven more tenacious then some in the past had predicted but to see the utter failure of those of the past.

Halsey: it can be easy to underestimate an enemy.

Tywin chuckles as he takes another drink.

Tywin: to true. Let's hope that the rest of the galaxy here proceeds to act as foolishly as that damn emporer of mine. By the time they realize what is going on it will be far to late.
    Ooc: ok I may have a slightly crazy idea to kinda at least link what's going on it wouldn't involve anyones death either.