test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadout function is completely broken

talgeezetalgeeze Member Posts: 196 Arc User
Loadouts have always been glitchy, mostly traits un-slotting themselves or slotting in wrong categories, but recently they became barely - if not completely - unusable.

Example from today: I am orbiting Deep Space Nine. I am flying my Fleet Gagarin Battlecruiser. I set up my Starship Equipment (Weapons, DECS, consoles), my Bridge Officer powers, my Personal Space Traits, my Starship Traits, my Space Reputation Traits, my Active Space Reputation Abilities, my Active Duty Officers and my Power Trays. I go to the Loadouts tab, hit Save, give it a unique name (I've been told you can have loadouts with the same name over different ships and characters) and hit OK. I wait 10 ~ 15 seconds for the loadout save confirmation to pop.
I then hit "Switch Starship". First issue: the game says I have unsaved changes to my current loadout, despite having saved 10 seconds ago and having made no change. I hit "Save and continue", which makes my ship roster pop up. I select my Legendary NX, which has a loadout properly saved (and by properly I mean saved on a space map or social social zone, not on a ground/sector map) shares equipment with my Fleet Gagarin (weapons, DECS and some consoles). I get the ship warp out/warp in animation. I then open my Starship sheet, and none of the shared equipment from my previous ship is loaded, all equipment slots that are supposed to be filled are not even showing the "equipped on a different ship" icon, they're fully empty.

Comments

• Options
    moiraynemoirayne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there i have the same issue. When i save all tray loadouts properly on my ship and then change ship, sometimes the new ship is ok, but when i switch back to first ship, the tray loadout is totally messed up. It also happens often that traits are lost, or station boffs are wrong, etc... it is a very inconvenient issue for me having to remember it all, i made screenies of proper builds but still. its quite a hassle.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    There are dozens of threads on the forum regarding loadouts, doing a search might help you find a solution you require. Admitted the loadouts is not working as intended. However saying it is completely broken is going a stretch too far.