test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Camera broken. Kept zooming in and keep looking at ceiling in clockwise moving (without moving toon)

When i logged into STO today, something weird happening. Without moving my mouse or keyboard, the camera went zooming into the toon and then looking at the ceiling in clockwise movement. I tried to switch to first person view and back to third person view and it doesn't make any difference. I also reset the camera option and all options to default and it doesn't make any difference too.

How to solve this issue? Is it bug?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    Hmm that sounds like a controller/keyboard issue rather than a game, issue but I did not have this issue it would help solving things if you told are you on PC or console.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    When this happens to me on the ground it's usually because I've pressed the B key by accident. Pressing B again to get out of shooter mode usually does the trick when on the ground.

When in space when playing on a laptop there has been an issue with locking the mouse via an errant press of the touchpad which can also temporarily muck up the view and make things rotate in strange ways.