test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missed 2022 summer event

suleykrelinnax#2471 suleykrelinnax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I was out of the game for about 9-10 months due to a car accident and was not able to play during the summer event so I was unable to get the jellyfish ship. That's my favorite ship in all of the star trek universe and I never thought it would be added here but due to life I missed it. I really hope the dev's can bring this ship back sometime soon or bring back the summer event buy out. I never miss events when they are going and when I do I buy them out but due to never being home I was unable to do that. Please can people help support this to get the summer event buy out back. I really love that ship.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Best you can hope for is that the ship is added to Mudd's Market or the Phoenix Box. 🤷‍♀️
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Yeah, it seems like the event ships make their way to the Mudd's market in time. WAY overpriced normally (17000 zen) but wait for a 50% or higher sale there and snag it.
  • how long will that take..
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    There's no set schedule for things like that. But I wouldn't hold my breath. It'll be awhile.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I was out of the game for about 9-10 months due to a car accident and was not able to play during the summer event so I was unable to get the jellyfish ship. That's my favorite ship in all of the star trek universe and I never thought it would be added here but due to life I missed it. I really hope the dev's can bring this ship back sometime soon or bring back the summer event buy out. I never miss events when they are going and when I do I buy them out but due to never being home I was unable to do that. Please can people help support this to get the summer event buy out back. I really love that ship.

OH My... Firstly, I am VERY glad to see you are with us and recovered enough to play STO again! Would you like to add me in game to fly? @B.perkins

I have some cool goodies I may be able to give you.

Secondly, please Dev's toss this lad his Jellyfish/Saucer ship into the C-store for Christmas (or maybe just find a way to get it to him personally.)

I have a feeling you'll get your ship sooner than later my friend.
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Sad story won't make a difference, you will be waiting for a likely/eventual placement in the Phoenix pack reward...which itself is only won through chance

You aren't getting it the way you requested
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    it might go into the phoenix box. most of the event ships are there too. they just added the T'pau in fact. I would think the Cirdian will appear before next summer
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
This discussion has been closed.