test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you looking for a new fleet and armada

rendar2004rendar2004 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
We are the 64th fleet and have been around for a few years now. We are looking at rebuilding our fleet and armada after many of our active people went quiet from the start of the covid pandemic. Our main fleet is the 64th and we are also starting a training academy fleet to help with ship builds, upgrading the fleet, RP,PVE and mark runs( we also have discord). so if you would like to know more about joining either fleet please let me know.
Tagged:

Comments

• estes333#8107 estes333 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hey Rendar,

Are you still looking for an Armada to join? Please contact me at Estes@jestes333 as we have room for another fleet.

Thanks.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Hey Rendar,

Are you still looking for an Armada to join? Please contact me at Estes@jestes333 as we have room for another fleet.

Thanks.

He's not looking at all to join a fleet or armada lol. He wants people to join his fleet/armada.
  • estes333#8107 estes333 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hey Rendar,

Thanks.

He's not looking at all to join a fleet or armada lol. He wants people to join his fleet/armada.

He did not specify whether he was building from an Alpha or Beta fleet. I believe in putting things out there without assuming too much. It might be an opportunity.

Rendar, do let us know. Thanks.
  • davila#7965 davila Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Rendar,

Thanks.