test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The oldest Fleet in STO, The "Lucky" 7th Fleet!

stohansonstohanson Member Posts: 106 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Fleet Recruitment
rd3ntehxtvv2.png

The 7th Fleet is one of the oldest Fleets in Star Trek Online! Formed in 2009 by Military Veterans from around the world, The 7th Fleet continues its exploration in the galaxy! Whether you are a new Captain or a Veteran looking for your next challenge, The 7th Fleet wants to speak with you! Visit our website for more information: fleet7.com/

Why join The "Lucky" 7th Fleet? Because we have all the things...
  • Maxed out everything! (Fleet Starbase, Mining outpost, Embassy, Spire, K-13, etc, etc, etc)
  • Our group of Starfleet Engineers have been building ships since 2010, they will help you understand and build out a stronger ship!
  • Community! We have one of the most loyal and dedicated communities in STO
  • We use discord for large coordinated Fleet Events
  • Want a customized ship patch? Yep, we do that! (example below)

It doesn't matter if you've been here since launch or if you're new and just want a fun group of people to fly with, Join The "Lucky" 7th Fleet, today: fleet7.com/

The below ship patch is from the 7th Fleet Flagship, USS Ticonderoga. Register on our website to see all of the ship patches in our Fleet library.

fnjzayoqfzfz.png

- Captain Christian M. Hanson / CC USS Looking Glass

71wzigdm25ga.png
Post edited by stohanson on

Comments

• stohansonstohanson Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2022
  • chiefveechiefvee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been a fan of Star Trek since September 1966. I've had every Star trek related computer game and board game that's been published, When I found out about Star trek Online, I KNEW I had to play it. I haven't been disappointed. I joined the 7th Fleet a year before the game was released and participated in the closed beta. Over the past dozen years, the fleet member I've spent three or more nights per week with have become close friends! We've gotten together for Star Trek conventions and other social events. It's a close group. I can't imagine playing with anyone but these people! Come join the 7th Fleet on its' continuing mission in the final frontier. ADM D. L. Van Wormer, 7th Fleet Deputy Commander
    Thank you Admiral Van Wormer!

I joined The 7th Fleet back in 2009, prior to Star Trek Online launching in 2010. It's extremely enjoyable being in a fleet with so much History and Culture as the 7th Fleet has!
  • stvnptmnstvnptmn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    As a Fleet leader in STO i was looking for an armada/fleet to join to help my fleet grow and prosper. upon entering into the 7th fleet armada i found much more. Help beyond measure, lots of events, and all around good folks to play the game i so luv with. Haven Fleet is my fleet and in the 7th is where i will remain. Qapla!!
    stvnptmn wrote: »
    As a Fleet leader in STO i was looking for an armada/fleet to join to help my fleet grow and prosper. upon entering into the 7th fleet armada i found much more. Help beyond measure, lots of events, and all around good folks to play the game i so luv with. Haven Fleet is my fleet and in the 7th is where i will remain. Qapla!!

Thank you for those honorable words, sir! We are proud to have Haven Fleet as a member of our Armada. Q'apla!
  • moebiusg3moebiusg3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2022
    deleted