test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Odyssey Tactical

seran0101seran0101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I purchased an Odyssey Tactical Cruiser but found the bridge officer skills and additional weapons etc, such as tractor beam, didn't load. When I reverted to the Dreadnought Cruiser everything was as it should be. Is anyone else experiencing this and how did you fix it?

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    If you are encountering a bug, I suggest you post this in the appropriate support section of the forum. Be sure to include such details as your handle. Map location the bug first appeared. If you can include screen shots too that would help greatly.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    > @seran0101 said:
    > I purchased an Odyssey Tactical Cruiser but found the bridge officer skills and additional weapons etc, such as tractor beam, didn't load. When I reverted to the Dreadnought Cruiser everything was as it should be. Is anyone else experiencing this and how did you fix it?

When you commission a new ship you have to set up the skill tray. The game only saves the skill tray after you set it for that ship. So even if you are using two similar ships, the game wants you to make a new loadout for the new one.
  • seran0101seran0101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thanks qultuq... I check that out