test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing item from Time and Tide admiralty bundle reward?

jellard01jellard01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes. When I completed the Episode Time and Tide I chose the bundle as the reward. One of the items it claimed I received was the Scylla intel ship T6. When I searched my inventory I couldn't see the ship claim box. Is this a glitch in the reward itself or the item wasn't received? The The Character name is Jellard@jellard01 that this happened to. Thank you for any response to this.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    The ship that you receive from the Time and Tide Admiralty Bundle is a one time use Admiralty Card.

Time and Tide Admiralty Bundle
    Common Inventory
    Character Bind On Pickup

This reward gives one faction-appropriate One-Time use Admiralty Ship and two Pass tokens. Additionally choosing this reward for the first time unlocks the U.S.S Pastak Admiralty Hero Ship.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,294 Community Moderator
    Moved to General Discussion since this is not a bug. /Moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    I was gonna say, I just did time and tide, as I have a dozen other times. NEVER got a ship
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.