test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heavy Pulsed Tractor Beam not affected by Unconventional Systems trait

The Heavy Pulsed Tractor Beam ability from the T6 Norway console is not having its cooldown properly reduced when triggering the trait Unconventional Systems.

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This console is intentionally not affected by Unconventional Systems.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    It lists that information in the long description of the console. Going to see to get that info added to the Zen store page listing.
  • onethousandsonsonethousandsons Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    I see. That's certainly hidden quite deep in there. The self-debuff to turn rate is also not clearly listed either. I guess I'll add that these two factors make this console a lot less appealing than its already niche gimmick status.

Also, if the target dies without triggering the jettison, the tractor ability can be retargeted against a new target, only the duration is still capped by the original 20s time from the first time you clicked it. TBH the whole ability sequence feels a bit clunky. Personally I think it would be better if it worked like this:
    • Battleship: Same as current
    • Non-Battleship: Pull + Low Damage until the target is within 3km. Once within 3km, does same damage as it does vs battleships and stops pulling. After 10s, push target towards random foe within 10km and deal damage to both.

Basically just make it work automatically. It's so fiddly right now that it's difficult to use.