test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/27/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited November 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 10/27 at 7AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Thanks for the fix to the Witches Brew ground patrol so I can get the marks there (as it is supposed to be done) instead of having to transfer to another map like Bajor.

Now onto another matter, please correct the date in the description of this thread it is 10/27 not 4/28. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

Now onto another matter, please correct the date in the description of this thread it is 10/27 not 4/28. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the fix to the Witches Brew ground patrol so I can get the marks there (as it is supposed to be done) instead of having to transfer to another map like Bajor.

Not forgetting that down time is 3.5 hours as well.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    I would still like to see Transwarp for Klingon allied players fixed. Is that really too much to ask for considering it was stated as fixed months ago but never actually was?
  • jessica022#8855 jessica022 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Must be a heck of an update for it to be starting an hour earlier than it normally does! Thanks for the heads up.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Must be a heck of an update for it to be starting an hour earlier than it normally does! Thanks for the heads up.

Doing back end stuff too. Login server etc
  • jessica022#8855 jessica022 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

Doing back end stuff too. Login server etc

Makes sense!
  • cobra5000cobra5000 Member Posts: 28 Arc User

And the 6am start time (announced via tweet) vs the 7am stated here :o

This discussion has been closed.