test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incorrect reward tier item awarded

i participated in The New Link mission and should receive a Tier XII reward choice, but received a XI reward instead, which is incorrect. Seems that this is happening for my missions despite being Level 65 Fleet Admiral rank. The item I acquired from the mission was the Resonating Tetryon Beam Array Mk XI.
4zxs2ha8bb2l.jpg
As mentioned previously, it should have been a Mk XII as described in the Mission Briefing (see the attached screenshot photo). In the screenshot, you can see that the Mission Outcome gave me the "XI" (left side of photo), whereas the Mission Briefing clearly shows it should have been "XII" (right side of photo).

I submitted a support ticket. And GM Ovric has asked me to post this bug report here.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Not all missions give Mk XII rewards at level 65. Whilst most do, some give Mk XI (as you've discovered), some give Mk XIII (mainly the Delta Quadrant story arc) and there's at least one I can think of that gives Mk X...

It's also worth noting that you'll receive a reward suitable for the level at which you take the mission, not the level at which you complete it. Thus, if you accept a mission at level 5, but don't play & complete it until level 58, you'll only get a Mk II reward.

Your mission log shows me that you accepted the mission at level 53, so you got a Mk XI reward, as suited for level 53.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Can you Let me know the character name that is having this issue?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    Can you Let me know the character name that is having this issue?
    The issue here is that the Mission Log shows rewards 'at you level' rather than items at the level the mission was taken.
    It's also worth noting that you'll receive a reward suitable for the level at which you take the mission, not the level at which you complete it. Thus, if you accept a mission at level 5, but don't play & complete it until level 58, you'll only get a Mk II reward.

Your mission log shows me that you accepted the mission at level 53, so you got a Mk XI reward, as suited for level 53.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/