test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor task suckerpunch

darksentient#4937 darksentient Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2023 in PvP Gameplay
Here's a thought; Leave PvP tasks out of Endeavors. Otherwise a lot of folks will have the experience I did and very seriously consider walking away from the game. There's no cautions, nothing to indicate that you will be an unsuspecting types flying right into slaughter central going up against ships that cannot be harmed--or even detected--by 'normal' ships that are not built from the keel-up for PvP.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I just don't bother doing the PvP endeavors and leave those to people who like PvP. Of course, I don't always have a lot of time for gaming anyway so there are plenty of days where I log in for the event, and maybe a mission or some quick tinkering with builds then leave without doing ANY endeavors that day.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    I don't support removing the PvP endeavors. I don't do all of the endeavors anyway. With that said, just don't do them instead of asking for their removal because of a negative experience. You are under no obligation to do all the endeavors. No one is forcing you to.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Yeah as other's have said if you got endeavors if you don't like them, you don't need to do those unless you're attempting to get to the top of the DPS list right now.

There're countless endeavors I don't do because I don't like them and I can play the game just fine.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    I don't get much enjoyment out of PvP content as I'm just not in the right mindset to build a ship properly for it.
    I always feel a small sense of dismay when a PvP Endeavour appears but the silver lining here is that you only need to participate in a PvP match - not win it!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Agreed with what has been said.

Sometimes Endeavours aren't worth the time, effort or other types of trouble. That's fine, their rewards are quite large and therefore not all of them should revolve around something you would have done anyway (meaning that you basically get free rewards).

The only time they should consider (temporarily) removing Endeavours are when they aren't working properly, like with the 'heal X amount of shield' things.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
This discussion has been closed.