test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vintage Star Trek Collectors

godsbeenhacked#2018 godsbeenhacked Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Ten Forward
Anyone else have one of these game posters or other vintage Star Trek collectibles
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    I got one of those old TNG keyboards and some Playmates TNG stuff.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I have a lot of items collected over the last 30 years.
    Full collection of video tapes of the original series, next generation and voyager (sadly all stored away in boxes).
    Diamond select starships= Enterprise A (battle damaged version from wrath of khan), Enterprise D, Voyager, D'deridex warbird, Klingon Vor'cha. battleship and the Enterprise from 2009 movie.
    computer games- too many to name.
    Books = Quite a few hardbacks of next gen stories, some voyager and original series. (again sadly boxed away).
    Franklin Mint Collection = Wall mounted insignia collection and Tri-Dimensional Chess Set and original series hand phaser.
    I was never one for the collectors card editions, but I did acquire quite a few folders in mint condition of the original series, next gen and voyager thanks to my elder brother working for a rubbish skip company 10 years ago, the original owner had passed away and his wife threw everything out to be binned so he grabbed them out for me.
    And a couple of movie posters. 2 versions of star trek 6 the undiscovered country, Generations movie and star trek beyond movie poster...