test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: *she coughs lightly and nods* I think thats for the best. Gives us more freedom for a "spar". *she sticks her tongue out then kisses Daya again*

*Kaede can feel the sweep coming but she doesn't quite know how to resist it and takes too long to decide on a maneuver enabling Satin to trip her up and get her down*

*Daya helps her up and starts leading her towards their Quarters.

Dalos. Satin tries to pin her down by the wrists.*

Satin *teasing*: Gonna need to work on that.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Kaede: *she pouts as Satin pins her, rolling her eyes playfully* I think I'm better at escaping grapples than trying to fight back against them. But hey, I think I'm making progress.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Kaede: *she pouts as Satin pins her, rolling her eyes playfully* I think I'm better at escaping grapples than trying to fight back against them. But hey, I think I'm making progress.

Satin *teasing*: That's not a very high bar to pass.

*She winks teasingly and helps her up before getting back into a stance.*
    edited October 2022
    Kaede: *She gets into a stance, rolling on her heels* I wish I learned some Judo... So, do you have any pointers? *She sounds a little hopeful*
    Kaede: *She gets into a stance, rolling on her heels* I wish I learned some Judo... So, do you have any pointers? *She sounds a little hopeful*

Satin: Well, for one, watch my feet.

*She goes for a lock-up.*
    Kaede: Hey I saw it coming... I just wasn't sure what to do to stop it. *she sticks her tongue out and moves to lock up with her, trying to start off standing her ground*
    Kaede: Hey I saw it coming... I just wasn't sure what to do to stop it. *she sticks her tongue out and moves to lock up with her, trying to start off standing her ground*

*Satin tries to push her back.*

Satin: Try not to let me hook my leg behind yours.
    Kaede: Yeah but how? It felt like moving my legs was just going to make me fall over anyway.

*She digs in her heels avoiding pushing too hard and focusing on resisting being moved*
    Kaede: Yeah but how? It felt like moving my legs was just going to make me fall over anyway.

*She digs in her heels avoiding pushing too hard and focusing on resisting being moved*

Satin: Okay, go for a sweep on me and watch what I do.
    Kaede: Alright... *She pauses for a moment then gets ready, trying to do a quick sweep*

OoC: I've had a really bad week, but things are finally calming down. I kind of want to try starting a plot involving the mirror universe again, but I'm not quite sure where to go with it.
    Kaede: Alright... *She pauses for a moment then gets ready, trying to do a quick sweep*

OoC: I've had a really bad week, but things are finally calming down. I kind of want to try starting a plot involving the mirror universe again, but I'm not quite sure where to go with it.

OOC: I'm up for that if you've got an idea. We could probably involve M Dani, M Tara, or both in it if you want.

*Satin slips her leg clear to the side, grunting a little as she steadies herself.*

Satin: Did you get that?
    OoC: It would be interesting to check in in M Tara and Aiden after where they left off. Despite my poor memory I remember that after they finished doing something they were going to visit a mysterious grave to pay respects. Unless that was M Dani. It's been a while.

Kaede: Yep. And that doesn't leave you mire vulnerable to pushing? *she's watching their feet still, putting extra force on her hands to test it*
    OoC: It would be interesting to check in in M Tara and Aiden after where they left off. Despite my poor memory I remember that after they finished doing something they were going to visit a mysterious grave to pay respects. Unless that was M Dani. It's been a while.

Kaede: Yep. And that doesn't leave you mire vulnerable to pushing? *she's watching their feet still, putting extra force on her hands to test it*

OOC: Sorry, I thought I replied to this. Yeah, that was M Tara.

*Satin grunts a little as she tries to steady herself.*

Satin: Not as vulnerable as if you'd managed to trip me.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hey all how has everyone been. I know I've been away for a bit but have really been thinking about jumping back in if I can get some ideas going the way I want.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OoC: We're about to kick off some stuff involving the Mirror universe if you're interested Logan. Hope you're doing alright.

Kaede: I think I kind of get it. *she gives Satin time to recover, though she was tempted to tease her by pushing the advantage*
    OoC: We're about to kick off some stuff involving the Mirror universe if you're interested Logan. Hope you're doing alright.

Kaede: I think I kind of get it. *she gives Satin time to recover, though she was tempted to tease her by pushing the advantage*

*Satin steadies herself and goes to trip Kaede again.*
    > @westx211 said:
    > OoC: We're about to kick off some stuff involving the Mirror universe if you're interested Logan. Hope you're doing alright.
    >
    > Kaede: I think I kind of get it. *she gives Satin time to recover, though she was tempted to tease her by pushing the advantage*

Ooc: sweet I'm always down for mirror universe shenanigans
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Kaede moves her legs away this time, doing her best to hold her ground steadily with the shift in position, her eyes watching Satin's foot*

*Kaede moves her legs away this time, doing her best to hold her ground steadily with the shift in position, her eyes watching Satin's foot*

Satin: There you go, you've got it.

*Satin tries to separate from the lock-up.

R.S.S. Columbia. Weston is watching the security station when an alarm starts bleeping.*

Weston: Proximity alert, Captain. I'm reading a small craft approaching at warp.

Dani: Can you identify it?

Weston: Warp signature reads as a Federation runabout. But there's no transponder signal.

Dani: There aren't any Federation starships on assignment this far out...

*Dani clasps her hands together pensively.*

Better to be safe than sorry. Alert Stations.

*The alert stations klaxon sounds and the status lighting shifts to a yellow hue.

Within moments, the runabout appears near the Columbia. It's been scratched up and pot-marked from years of service without overhaul, and one of the nacelles is sparking from more recent damage.*

Dani: Starfleet runabout, this is Captain Danielle Allen of the Republic Cruiser Columbia. Please identify yourself.
    Ooc: I'm gonna try to read up on what's going on and what I've missed and start posting on Monday is my plan.
    Ooc: well I'm kinda gonna go and post and see what happens and bring in possible mirror stuff when you guys start that.

Zayne is sitting on the freighters bridge. Thankfully it has been quite the last two days of runs in the former UNSC territory. The way things had fallen apart taking jobs in this area of space was dangerous. No other power had the resources to step up and secure it as in fighting was constant and criminal activity had thrived. But if one was brave there was a lot of money to be made.

Computer: arriving at designated coordinates

Zayne: drop us to impulse and scan the area.

Computer: one vessel on sensors. UNSC Haviscul.

Zayne: so far so good. Hail them.

He turns to the small view screen as the image appears. Of a middle age woman in the disting black outfit of ONI. ONI being one of the few organizations to survive the infighting and destruction that had taken place. It still has reaches into all the major powers and was a broker of information and known to not have moral issues with any job of it would help them.

Zayne: this is the freighter Sundred Heart I've got your cargo here.

Halsey: very good. Lowering shields to commence transport. As you became over the cargo we will beam payment.

Zayne nods as he starts the transport process. He had worked with ONI before and made frequent runs between here the Republic and Federation. This run being the one that really paid the bills.

Halsey: cargo received. Another job well done. An extra 500k has been added to your payment for so many successful runs. That's something I don't see often so job well done. I'm sending over details of another job I have for you if your interested.

Zayne: of course you guys are the ones who pay my bills so I can do the other runs.

He lets out a small chuckle as he turns to looks at the readout next to his seat to see the items.

Halsey: how soon would it take to acquire all the items.

Zayne: um is this list correct?

Halsey: completely yes.

Zayne: this has extremely secure and classified items on it. Neural gel, proto matter, this list of compounds doesn't even come up in my database when I search it.

Halsey: no it wouldn't they would need to be acquired on the black market.

Zayne: can I ask why?

Halsey: you can but I'm not going to answer.

Zayne: how much are we talking if I accept the job?

He leans back expecting the normal from them

Halsey: if you agree to acquire within two weeks we will 20 million. With 5 million in advance.

Zayne is speechless for a moment trying to grasp the numbers.

Zayne: by the stars I could do anything I wanted with that much money.

Halsey: so do we have a deal.

Zayne: consider it done I'll figure out a way to get it for you by your time frame.

She nods as the channel closes and he sees the advance payment appear.

He watches as the ONI ship cloaks and vanishes as he warps out of the system to head back towards federation space. It was safe to sit around in these parts to long even in an armed ship like his. He sits for a moment in thought as he turns to his console.

Zayne: computer locate Osman.
    OoC: Sorry, November has been a super busy month for me haven't had much free time lately. Hope both of you have been doing well.

Kaede: *She lets go of Satin, falling back and sitting down* Maybe we could get something to eat? I kind of feel a bit hungry after that. We could do some more training later, maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

*Inside the Runabout Aiden leans back, his violet eyes looking over before activating their communications*

Aiden: Hey there, uhhh this is Aiden Pearce, we're not really affiliated with any big names in a professional manner anymore. We've been trying to take it easy. We were hoping for a chance to speak to you Danielle, *He looks over again* Does she go by Dani here too?
    OoC: Sorry, November has been a super busy month for me haven't had much free time lately. Hope both of you have been doing well.

Kaede: *She lets go of Satin, falling back and sitting down* Maybe we could get something to eat? I kind of feel a bit hungry after that. We could do some more training later, maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

*Inside the Runabout Aiden leans back, his violet eyes looking over before activating their communications*

Aiden: Hey there, uhhh this is Aiden Pearce, we're not really affiliated with any big names in a professional manner anymore. We've been trying to take it easy. We were hoping for a chance to speak to you Danielle, *He looks over again* Does she go by Dani here too?

Satin: Sure. I think Kara's cooking tonight, if you wanna stick around?

*Runabout.*

M Tara: Yep, although she wasn't going by 'Allen' last I saw her.

Dani *Over Comm*: Wait... Tara?

M Tara: Hey Captain. Nice Cruiser you've got there. Armed to the teeth?

Dani *Over Comm*: We might have a few Zero-Point Cannons...

M Tara: Good, because you're gonna need them. Can we come aboard?

*Columbia.*

Dani: Stand by.

*Weston is looking at her deeply confused.*

It's a long story. This Tara is from the Mirror Universe.

Weston: Should I have a security team ready?

Dani: No, she's good... Mostly. A little... intense - volatile even - but she's not a threat.

*Weston nods. *

Lower shields and open the Main Shuttlebay.

*She reopens the channel.*

You're cleared to dock, Tara. Just position yourselves 200m astern and we'll tractor beam you aboard.
    Ooc: yeah it is that time of year lol ah the wonderful mirror universe so many twisted things that can be done with it lol
    Ooc: also I will probably jump into the mirror stuff I just need to see where to jump in and the like.

Zayne is in his bunk as the computer starts beeping at him.

Zayne: what?

Computer: contact achieved with Osman. She is standing by to speak to you now.

Zayne: took you long enough.

He rubs his eyes as he sits down at his desk tapping the control.

Osman: seeing what I'm doing right now this has better be important.

Zayne: it is for me. I need help finding some things for an extra cranky ONI that wants them ASAP. I'm sending you the list now.

Osman: since when did I become your errand girl.....you realize all of these are classified I assume. There is a reason they aren't readily available.

Zayne: yeah but when they offer me enough money to retire off of I couldn't say no. That and if I did they probably would have simply shot me then and there.

Osman: well that's what you get for getting involved with them.

Zayne: can you help or not?

Osman: I'll be in touch.

The channel closes before he can get another word in.

Zayne: pain in my butt. Computer how long till we reach Republic space?

Computer: 1 hour 29 minutes.

Zayne: good run a full scan of the area while I'm up make sure nothing is following us before we reach the border.

He walks over to the replicator getting a drink and some breakfast before taking it back to his terminal.
    ONI Midnight facility

Halsey stands in a large room looking over a large flow of data that has been received.

Holland walks in as she turns

Holland: so is it true?

Halsey: it would appear so. Though I must say I'm still sifting through the data. You said this was found in the Ort cloud.

Holland: yes team 9 picked it up on their way back.

Halsey: it's interesting. Much of the data is similar to what's been going on here yet there is something different. I have yet to be able to tell if that is good or bad for us.

Holland: well I've put everyone under us at full alert status. Until things have been figured out.

They turn as an agent walks in.

Agent: sir ma'am we just got a hit from one of our deep recon probes that picked up the runabout you wanted us to watch for.

Holland: thank you lieutenant that will be all.

As the door closes.

Halsey: well it seems like things are proving true so far.

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

Dani: No, she's good... Mostly. A little... intense - volatile even - but she's not a threat.

*Weston nods. *

You're cleared to dock, Tara. Just position yourselves 200m astern and we'll tractor beam you aboard.

Kaede: Of course. If she doesn't mind me staying for it. *she smiles* She seems nice.

Aiden: Well, she seems friendly enough. *He looks over at M Tara* She said "This Tara", how many Taras are there that she'd need to refer to you in the plural? *He sounds a little teasing, but also confused as he starts maneuvering the runabout to the correct position so they can wait*

*Runabout.*

*Columbia.*

*Weston nods. *

Kaede: Of course. If she doesn't mind me staying for it. *she smiles* She seems nice.

Aiden: Well, she seems friendly enough. *He looks over at M Tara* She said "This Tara", how many Taras are there that she'd need to refer to you in the plural? *He sounds a little teasing, but also confused as he starts maneuvering the runabout to the correct position so they can wait*

Satin: Yeah... She is. She likes you, I think.

*Columbia.:

M Tara: Aiden, I'm pretty sure you've met a couple of them.

*OOC: I genuinely cannot remember if he has or not - either way, it's funny.*
    Outlying Republic colony

Sitting in a cantina Zayne sits sipping at a drink and eating what he assumes is food. He looks up as she takes a seat.

Osman: do you have any idea what the materials your trying to get a hold of could be used for?

Zayne: no. But it's ONI so I can get some pretty dark ideas on what they would be doing with it since they pretty much run the entire outland sector.

Osman: you know people like you working for them don't make my job any easier.

Zayne: hey I'm trying to make a living that's it. Some shady black ops organization wants to.run some freaky experiments fine let them. If they try anything huge we both know the federation and Republic would be there in a heart beat. A very bloody heartbeat knowing ONI but they would still put pressure on them. Something ONI doesn't like.

Osman let's out an exasperated sigh.

Osman: you know sometimes I wonder why I keep you around.
    Halsey is watching as a tech crew finishes up adjusting a transporter padd.

Tech: it's done ma'am all systems are ready to go.

Halsey: very good your both dismissed.

The two techs nod and as they move to the door hurriedly move aside as two Spartan soldiers walk into the room. After the door shuts

Halsey: take up your spots. If they prove to be hostile you have permission to use lethal force.

Jerome: understood.

They ready their rifles as they both stand flanking Halsey. Halsey taps a few controls as the padd shimmers brightly for far longer then normal as it stops glowing three figures stand before her. One an middle aged man in a long black coat a female in what appears to be a standard wear and lastly a larger alien. Unrecognizable to Halsey he has more canine like features then the catians ( might have spelt wrong) she had seen here and he wore a mix of armor and and normal wear and was well armed.

Halsey: well it looks like I got the settings right.

Tywin: yes it would seem so. Congratulations. I assume you have a better place for us to talk then here.

Halsey: please follow me.

Halsey leads the way with one of her Spartans by her and the other one bringing up the rear. They soon enter a large meeting room as an aide that joined them gets them drinks.

Halsey: I must say it is a pleasure to meet you in person. But I would ask what is your name?

Tywin: my name is Tywin. This is my daughter Sansai and my enforcer Atrius.

Halsey: I assume you represent the terran Empire?

Tywin: Mostly yes. I am grand Marshal of Imperial forces and high governor of the gamma guardant where I am from. So yes you can say I speak for the empire here.

He slowly takes a drink

Halsey: may I ask what you want here and why your wanting to find that runabout?

Sansai: do you have it's location?

Halsey: approximately yes. It's in Republic space so my operational reach there is limited.

Tywin: yes I had read other reports of this Republic. A small rebellion tried something similar years ago and was crushed. The reason we want those aboard the runabout is simple. They are fugitives. Not only that they are dangerous. I don't expect the other powers to respect our claims here and operating in their space proves challenges I would rather avoid. If you can provide a ship I will dispatch Sansai and Atrius to recover the two of them.

Halsey: I will have a prowler prepped right away for them.

Tywin: get a tour of the area and familiarize yourself with their equipment.

The other two nod as they are escorted out. As they leave tywin takes out a padd and slides it to Halsey.

Tywin: I do not plan to leave you empty handed for your assistance in this matter. Your message was clear about you needed. I can give you exactly that. All I require is your full cooperation in finding and capturing those on the runabout.

Halsey: well consider it done.