test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation romlulan characters or bridg officers can't wear starfleet uniforms options missing

Federation romlulan characters or bridge officers can't wear starfleet uniforms options missing from tailor. The only options showing are the original romulan outfits.

I have the Sierra open and 7 of 9 sets and a few others but none of them appear in the tailor for my two romulan characters and all romulan bridge officers.

This was supposed to be working as of 2019.

Comments

• Update this issue has been resolved. However debugging is still needed.

Issue likely caused by the on demand patching option (tailor files are not patched or updated using this method). After turning this option off and forcing the game to download the full patch the options now show in the tailor.
  • Update the bug is back apparently when I thought it fixed it was not my fed romulan captains and bridge officers on fed romulan captains can wear it but non romulan fed captain romulan bridge officers setup can't see any federation uniforms only old original romulan ones.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    As I recall from when playable Romulans & Remans were added to the game, those that were allied to Starfleet couldn't wear Starfleet uniforms because they aren't in Starfleet.
    Similar for KDF uniforms when they're allied with them.
    I don't recall there being any mention that these uniforms were being opened up to Romulans & Remans at any time.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/