test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infected: The Conduit TFO not finishing

captainmarvelushcaptainmarvelush Member Posts: 134 Arc User
As requested by the Game Master, I am reporting here a problem I had with the TFO Infected: The Conduit. I went in mainly to complete an Endeavor. The team I was with and I completed all the tasks and destroyed all ships well within the time frame, to include all Optionals. However, the mission was never recognized as complete. The mini dialog box was claiming that we had destroyed two Beta Nanite Generators, even though we had. Therefore, the mission never ended and no one received credit for completing the mission.
I generated a ticket, which was promptly investigated and responded to. For that, I would like to thank GM Zeon, the Game Master. It was appreciated.
Captain of the Thunder and the Lightning

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ncode#0679 ncode Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just experienced that same issue only moments ago. Went in for an Endeavour but it never could complete. had to quit out and incur a TFO lock out penalty
  • Options
    scott#5930 scott Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem! All tasks completed, no enemies left, but mission will not complete. Second time in a week. Tried the "stuck" fix but it did not work. I am, however, able to re-enter without lock out penalty.
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    You can avoid a penalty if you wait for like 10 mins if a TFO ever bugs out, sometimes the other borg ones do too and after like 10 mins it seems to pick up it bugged and then when i quit i don't get the penalty, it's better than inquiring a 30 min penalty for all TFOs. Indeed though the Conduit one bugs out more than the others.
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Had it happen a few times, best guess is that if the DPS merchants nuke a transformer before all it's attendant generators are destroyed it gets confused when the remaining generators are destroyed afterwards.
  • Options
    cambera#8319 cambera Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    This issue is still present
    If only drycraeft suggestion worked... I still got the 30 minute lockout - would have been better just quitting and getting the penalty over and done with
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    This issue is still present
    If only drycraeft suggestion worked... I still got the 30 minute lockout - would have been better just quitting and getting the penalty over and done with

I've had it work in the borg ground tfos and with Into The Hive it can glitch out when you kill the borg queen and the game doesn't actually kill her and she's just stuck standing there lol, well the timer glitches out too so it ticks down for like 10 mins or so, i tend to wait that out and then when i exit i don't get the penalty.

In Infected: The Conduit it always glitches out i think when the big tactical cube is supposed to show up but nothing happens, well it should also detect it's glitched out even if there's no timer, and then wait 10 mins maybe 15 mins for Infected: The Conduit and then leave the tfo, i've waited before and it didn't give me the penalty saving me 15 mins of waiting so i can join another tfo.

• Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Still happening. It was caused this time by the Ultra High DPS merchants destroying a Generator before the four transformers around ir were destroyed. The remaining transformers seem to be then destroyed but as it is a step before destroying the Transformers it stops this step being completed and bugs out on completion despite everything else is done. The often slaps you with a leavers penalty when you get bored of seeing if it does realise and un-bugs itself. Which is not often.

Needs either that the the transformers have to be destroyed before the Generators (which won't slow the DPS builds down that much) or that if the Generators are destroyed it automatically completes the transformer step.
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    I don't know if this is related or not, but I just entered the TFO, and right after we destroyed the first wave of Borg ships and about to attack the generators, my game stopped responding. My ship kept coasting forward, I attempted to hit full reverse, and yet my ship kept on going forward. I was not able to switch to Zone chat, I was not able to fire any weapons; all I could do was barely steer my ship as I was coasting forward and watching everyone else finish the TFO.
    9oxf7bucfj0h.jpg
    px4tdcbtabnb.jpg

Game options also were not responding; I could not just warp out of the TFO, nor was I able to completely exit the game. I had to open Task Manager to completely shut the game down.