test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Converting Reputation vouchers to Fleet vouchers?

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 646 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Reputation System
With the changes to the reputation tier 5 rewards many have more reputation vouchers than they will ever need. Perhaps allowing us to convert the reputation vouchers to fleet vouchers would give us a way to spend them. The exchange might be influenced a bit by this change with people not needing to sell zen for fleet projects but it still keeps the flood of reputation dilithium for hitting the exchange.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• togadropper#5643 togadropper Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! 550k of worthless vouchers in a few accounts. This change made me slow playing down for loss of incentive to grind and use rewards for the a Fleet Starbase that never has dilithium to use for.
  • gabic97#2887 gabic97 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes, please let us change our reputation dilithium vouchers into fleet dilithium vouchers to help with our fleet projects!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!

*casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    Please try and avoid posting in threads where the last post was over 30 days ago.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.