Install Arc

STO Community's Favorite Events Poll

2»

Comments

• firstbrotherfirstbrother Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    westmetals wrote: »
    Shuttle Event!

Especially the 20-player shuttle Starbase Defense TFO or similar.
    Forgot about that one or I would have put it in my list. Good call.
    Jolan tru, Captains!

Conducting some research on the Star Trek Online Community.

Outside of the Seasonal Events ( First Contact Day, Risian Lohlunat Festival, The Fall of the Old Ones, Q's Winter Wonderland ), what are your favorite Events in Star Trek Online?

This can include Campaign Events, Featured Events, Special Events, or even discontinued/retired Events.

( This is not a call for suggestions of Events, however. Sorry. So, please restrict your answers to Events that are or have been an Event in Star Trek Online. )

Sound off! And let us know what Events you like participating in while playing Star Trek Online!

Qapla' and good hunting!

Badd Moon Rizin
    Community Moderator

I enjoyed the events of the year of the klingon. I would like to see devs doing an all out addition to sto in creating sto's version of star trek armada. gathering resources, building structures, then amassing massive armadas to crush allies or enemies alike as Klingons would do, with honor of course. ships obtained via mission progression along w/ purchased from the zen store will unlock to building fleets of those ships. conquering as such is truly what it means to be klingon! Qa'pla!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    I believe this poll has served its purpose, so we'll be shutting it down now. Thanks for your participation and input, folks!

Badd Moon Rizin
    Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.