test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 - Keyboard and Mouse support!

kanefirekanefire Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Controls and User Interface
Title kind of says it all.
Seriously tho why is it not in the game?
Having a chat function in a game without this support is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Trying to chat is a long and hard process.
Why is the support removed yes not everyone has keyboard and mouse for PS4 but why should everyone have to suffer for the few?
Keyboard and Mouse support for all!!!!!!
Make it happen already!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    marrsn002marrsn002 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Newer user to Sto and I really would like to be able to use/chat and /emote commands they are there but it is so brutal to use. I feel like 8 hours of my time and I could figure this out and solve the issue. It has to be a very simple fix
  • Options
    melachai#7133 melachai Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have yet to figure out how to access the chat filters, and join/create chat channels from the keyboard (which has a mouse on it that doesn't seem to work...maybe it needs to be a separate mouse?) when using the PS4. So frustrating. I'm up to lvl 42, fleetless (figure I'll hit 50 first), but have only been playing for a few weeks. I have looked everywhere for any information on it. Would be nice to be able to access everything through the chat menu, including chat filters (like the profanity filter), and access to join other chat channels, like you can apparently do on the PC. :confused:
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,321 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.