test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a pack of causal gamers (Federation side)

telironteliron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I was an active player in 2014, then I changed jobs. I stopped playing, now I wondered back to the game, but don’t spend as much time in the game as I used to. I play Federation on PC and I’m looking for a fleet that can be flexible with in game requirements. Between school, work, and the baby, I cannot promise a set schedule. I’m happy to help out inline but my time is no longer my own.

Comments

• midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Hi, we have the perfect fleet for you in that case called Federation Science Directorate. If you are interested or have any questions, you can reach me ingame at @malazancommander
  • Hello and good morning from RD (Dominican Republic) :)/

I'm a STO player (both on steam and Arc Launcher) and I was wondering if there's room in that fleet you mentioned since: even though I graduated from high school I'm still living with my overcontrolling parents and time isn't mine so I'm on with time at the mercy of my parents.

I can try to help every chance I get, but time is under my parents' control.

PS: I am Dominican but I use google translator to tell you all this in English.