test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stranded in space [Act of Defiance] Science accolade broken

gamma173gamma173 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
In the Mission Stranded in Space (Act of Defiance) the Science Accolade is still broken. when you approach the crew-members to heal them you apply the treatment but the count does not increase and you can not order them to go to the Transporter Bay.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    It's been reported time after time but, unfortunately, it still doesn't work.
    The Tactical one is 'broken' too - you can overload the plasma vents to kill all the Orions and the Accolade at least pops, but the Orions aren't the ones that board the ship any more - it's the Klingons, and none of them die!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    this is a known issue internally.
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Does that mean it may be fixed soon? It has been broken for several years and is one of the first missions most new players encounter. You bug smashers have been catching a lot of persistent problems recently. I hope this gets resolved soon.
    Post edited by qultuq on
  • Options
    gamma173gamma173 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Your Guess is as good as mine Qultuq. hopefully they'll see to it that it gets fixed eventually :)
  • Options
    gamma173 wrote: »
    In the Mission Stranded in Space (Act of Defiance) the Science Accolade is still broken. when you approach the crew-members to heal them you apply the treatment but the count does not increase and you can not order them to go to the Transporter Bay.
    this is a known issue internally.

This is BROKEN on PS4/5 as well!