test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with Emperor outfit from the new mission

evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
edited September 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Acquiring the Emperor's outfit from the new mission doesn't seem to unlock his unique belt/sash, the only ones I have available in the tailor are the one from the 12th anniversary bundle and the TOS sash, and all of those clip through the Emperor's chest piece.

Edit: This may actually be working as intended, it seems some parts are actually locked to a separate uniform category named Terran Emperor, using that category is the only way to access his unique belt as well as the arm and wrist attachments.
Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
eaY7Xxu.png
Post edited by evilmark444 on

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    The full Terran emperor outfit is it's own category.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

I figured that out, already edited my original post.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • imperialmirrorimperialmirror Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Is there a way that all the pieces could be used with normal uniforms. I wanted to use the Emperor's outfit pieces with the Vaadwaur coat. That coat is as close to Mirror Georgiou's outfit.
    1Wv2pWK.gif
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Acquiring the Emperor's outfit from the new mission doesn't seem to unlock his unique belt/sash, the only ones I have available in the tailor are the one from the 12th anniversary bundle and the TOS sash, and all of those clip through the Emperor's chest piece.

Edit: This may actually be working as intended, it seems some parts are actually locked to a separate uniform category named Terran Emperor, using that category is the only way to access his unique belt as well as the arm and wrist attachments.

How did you get them working? When you say their own separate category, where is it? I am looking at the various uniform options and still can only get the Emperor's top, bottom and shoes
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The Category is at the top-right of the Tailor interface.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited September 2022
    When you say their own separate category, where is it?

The drop down on the right side of the screen, it's mostly used for armor visuals so it's easy to forget about.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    I talked to the character artist and the costume was only intended for its own category. The fact some parts are available in other categories is just a happy accident.
    I talked to the character artist and the costume was only intended for its own category. The fact some parts are available in other categories is just a happy accident.

Thank you for the extra clarification, it's much appreciated 🙂
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User

That's a very confusing way of doing it...
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."