test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report - Bridge Officer Upgrade Token

nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
Character: Mlaos@nimbull

Bridge Officer Impacted: Mlaos2

Description: I applied it to my one Orion officer and she lost her seduction trait which had confuse and placate resistance mixed with a threat reducing aspect to a superior physical strength trait. Token description does not say it will replace traits but only upgrade traits the bridge officer has.

"Upgrade All Inherent Traits to Max Rank"

That to me says the seduction trait I lost for superior strength should not have happened. I should have gone to a superior seduction trait with slightly better resists and threat reduction to reflect the max level trait aspect. Since there is no way to resolve the issue from my end I'm filing a bug report.
Green people don't have to be.... little.

Comments

• Options
    nedhr#1045 nedhr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    22ojp8fz1zb7.jpg

My liberated borg bridge officer's Efficient trait did not upgrade to Superior Efficiency after applying the upgrade token. I filed a bug report (799488). The latest update on September 14 did not fix the issue.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    nedhr#1045 wrote: »
    My liberated borg bridge officer's Efficient trait did not upgrade to Superior Efficiency after applying the upgrade token.
    There is no "Superior Efficiency", only the regular "Efficiency".
    This is why it didn't 'upgrade' - there's nothing for it to upgrade to.
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Orions losing traits is a bug and will be filed and investigated. Borg not getting Superior efficiency is also an unintended bug because there is no middle tier Efficient, so there is only a tier 1 and a tier 3. That is already filed though on the proper team.
  • Options
    @nimbull what was the original rarity of the orion Bridge officer?
  • Options
    Which faction was the Orion boff as well.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Borg not getting Superior efficiency is also an unintended bug because there is no middle tier Efficient, so there is only a tier 1 and a tier 3.
    Oh... I'm wrong, sorry about that.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Purple boff originally for KDF. I have three boffs that are the same type Orion wise. Here's the before/after looks. I used a boff of the exact type that I didn't upgrade to show the differences and starting rank.

maaadadntnct.png
    Post edited by nimbull on
    Green people don't have to be.... little.