test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please add in Paws for Cat/Fera Uniforms

darkwing228darkwing228 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
edited September 2022 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Okay, I'm seriously tired of asking this now, it's getting beyond neglect and into just sheer laziness and incompetence. Horary, a while a ago we finally got the hairstyles we had been asking for for Ferasians and Catians, unfortunately they still can't be bothered it seems to simply add in the barefoot option for their uniforms. WHY! Seriously, why not? What's the problem? One already exits in the Off-duty outfits, just add it into the uniforms section and we're good to go, no new modeling needed, I mean Gorn get the option to go barefoot, why can't the felines? I don't want to have to be forced to stick with off-duty outfits just so I don't have to look at how wrong boots look on them.

Please Devs, just add them into Uniforms already.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I support this, but I like to point out that in Lower Decks, T'Ana wears regular boots. So it's canon accurate and not "wrong".​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I support this, but I like to point out that in Lower Decks, T'Ana wears regular boots. So it's canon accurate and not "wrong".​​

I know and I never said it was, but it's not a case of either or, it''s a case of having the option, plus, the boots on the in-game models of them look pretty ugly.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure it's simply yet another oversight or inconsistency. STO abounds with these anyway.
  • Options
    Bumping this thread because I feel this is something that really needs to be added and it should be very easy to add since they already have barefoot options in the off-duty and swimwear categories, it just needs adding into the uniform tab.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.