test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bridge officer stations missing after completing a step between the stars

Bridge officer stations missing after completing a step between the stars.

I have switched maps and changed charactersch3p8xipko0p.jpg

Comments

• shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Update this will affect every character until you exit the game completely and restart the game. Bug may also be triggered by playing or completing any mission where you are forced into a ship not your own.
  • Update this bug has been confirmed the mission sphere of influence can also trigger this bug after completing the mission
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @shadowleopard64#3762 said:
    > Bridge officer stations missing after completing a step between the stars.
    >
    > I have switched maps and changed characters

This happened to me on Tribble during the stress test. I didn’t realize it was going to be a common bug with the new branch of STO. I guess I should have reported it. I resolved it by switching ships. See if that fix works for you. I hope you resolve it.

Good luck.
  • qultuq wrote: »
    > @shadowleopard64#3762 said:
    > Bridge officer stations missing after completing a step between the stars.
    >
    > I have switched maps and changed characters

This happened to me on Tribble during the stress test. I didn’t realize it was going to be a common bug with the new branch of STO. I guess I should have reported it. I resolved it by switching ships. See if that fix works for you. I hope you resolve it.

Good luck.

At the risk of making things worse I didn't want to risk saving the loadout in order to change ships. The issue can also be resolved by completely exiting and restarting the game as a more annoying but safer option.