test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Options for sector travel

2»

Comments

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    waypoints? wanting to automate Tour the galaxy I guess. that's the only reason for the OP request
    Spock.jpg

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    something I notice, and it seems like it is a KDF issue, is that if you are at Defera and plot a course to DS9, it does not "take" and you either don't turn toward or if it does, you fly right by.

I think the Bajoran officer is saying Negative, ghostrider, the pattern is full

I also have that problem going to Gon'cra battlezone if i start from defera or DS9

Nope. Its not a KDF issue. Happens to my Feds too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    With the Delta Quadrant portal I always end up few lightyears away from the interact point and have to go rest of the way manually and this happens regardless of faction.

And I've also noticed the head at straight line instead of heading to the plot target problem too and again regardless of faction, some places seem to trigger that while others don't. Same with the Fly past the target point issue.

I think it might be a case of the nav point for the system being set poorly.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    And I've also noticed the head at straight line instead of heading to the plot target problem too and again regardless of faction, some places seem to trigger that while others don't. Same with the Fly past the target point issue.

I think it might be a case of the nav point for the system being set poorly.
    But why would making a manual turn - in any direction, not even toward the target - and reactivating autonav fix it?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    I'll ask Kael if he'd like this discussion branched off to its own thread for data collection. Honestly I've been thinking of making a thread asking for information regarding issues with autopilot for a while. But as it isn't gamebreaking I wasn't really sure if it would be a priority or anything.

Still I'll ask as any information can help down the road.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Ok guys... new thread up for data collection.
    https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1267927/sector-space-autopilot-thread
    Any further discussion on this particular issue can be directed here, as well as mentioning where it fails.
This discussion has been closed.