test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sagan Class is using the wrong model!

The Sagan Class vessel is currently the same model as the Parliament Class vessel. For something that you have to gamble for and potentially costs a lot of money, this shows a distinct lack of QA.

Comments

• velesmalivelesmali Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have chosen the sagan command cruiser from the ship promotion and the title says sagan command cruiser, but the model itself is of the parliment class. Annoying as I have wasted money just for me to not get what the developers said I was going to get.
  • nerd666nerd666 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    The Sagan class ship now displays the correct model, however in the ship customization window on ESD it still shows the Parliament with no way to change anything. Is there any customization for the ship? Will this issue be addressed? The ship cost too much for these issues not to be addressed. Thank you for looking into these issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    nerd666 wrote: »
    The Sagan class ship now displays the correct model, however in the ship customization window on ESD it still shows the Parliament with no way to change anything.
    Isn't there a "Sagan Class" template button to re-apply the template to it?
    Perhaps you could share some screenshots so that we can see exactly what you see and we can better assist you?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Someone on Reddit says if the wrong skin is still being applied to the Sagan. If you dry dock the ship and then remove it from dry dock—it should work correctly. So maybe that will help you.