test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respectfully Request a way to account for Lifetime Membership Zen to appear in Exchange

Greetings.
I have a lifetime membership. I love this game. Every month I receive 500 zen in my account to purchase and upgrade items. However, there is no way for me to look into my zen account transactions in the game to see if the deposit was made. Could you include a the lifetime membership's monthly zen deposit as a line of accounting in the exchange like we can see whenever we buy or sell zen?

Also was wondering if there is a way to get the buy and sell zen options on the exchange better regulated. The purchasing of zen has stayed at 500 dilithium/zen for many months now with no sign of lowering. It is capped.
Would be nice if folks who were willing to sell zen for lower amounts could be served first rather than the current way it is set up.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to your thoughts and assistance.
most respectfully,
WiseSocrates

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    By my understanding, you receive 500zen each month on the 'anniversary' of when you subscribed or paid for lifetime.
    So, if you subscribed or paid lifetime on the 16th of a month, your Zen amount should increase by 500 on the 16th of each month.
    Go look at your original subscription email for the date & keep an eye on your Zen total in the lead up to that date and for a few days after so you know which exact date it's being deposited to your account.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/