test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Coalition Armor reclaim not unlocking

rahfrahf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I bought out the event and got the armor on that character but can't find the reclaim option on any of the others. I also can't find the uniform pieces at the tailor on any character.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    It's probably a uniform set, like Duelist Armor and Omega and not individual pieces like other. When you click create new uniform there should be a list of completed uniform sets to pick from first or you can choose to customize at a guess (just a guess mind you) that is where the outfit is located. I'll have to wait till I get the set myself to know for sure
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    rahf wrote: »
    I bought out the event and got the armor on that character but can't find the reclaim option on any of the others. I also can't find the uniform pieces at the tailor on any character.

Confirmed: Just bought out the event myself, via the Legacy Buyout option with the old Featured TFO event tokens instead of Zen. After claiming the rewards on my initial character, it's not listed at all in Reclaim Rewards > Ground Equip to obtain it for any other character. Or in any of the other event reclaim menus. I've not checked the tailor as yet.
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I just bought out the event, the Mirror Coalition Armor is located under Uniforms - Jacket Tight for the top and the pants, well there are none. At the tailor.

However it appears the Uniform outfit only seems to apply to the char that first claimed the event reward. The Reward is also not showing up in the reclaim rewards tab for any other chars at all. So far as I can tell this reward seems to apply only to the char that first claims it, despite the description saying otherwise. So yes, there does indeed seem to be an issue with this reward.
    Post edited by knightmare#8708 on
  • Options
    scrof#7781 scrof Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Same on PS4.
  • Options
    chris#9014 chris Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. I did not do the buy out, but finished the 14 day event missions. I cannot find the armor reclaim anywhere. I even checked the Dilithium Store reclaim tab. It wasn't there either.
  • Options
    not listed on the PS4 or the Xbox it seems, odd and I turned the list upside down looking for it
  • Options
    discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    same here
  • Options
    lokiiigator#3240 lokiiigator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Was able to claim on one character only as well
  • Options
    assassinxv1#3508 assassinxv1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Agreed...Just completed event on Xbox One and cannot reclaim Armor for any other characters.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Just a heads-up....after maintenance today, the Coalition Armour can now be claimed on other characters from the 'Reclaim Rewards' list. Presumably also on Playstation.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Presumably also on Playstation.
    Yep, we have it too.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/