test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

See the Cnidarian Migration!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
On Monday, August 1st at 1pm PT, a special sight will grace the TRIBBLE Test Server! The majestic Cnidarian wandering fleet will appear outside of Deep Space Nine. Come and see for yourself, and help defend these noble creatures should anything untoward happen.

Comments

• timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I assume this will be in the system rather than sector space in order to go into battle mode..
    Should be interesting to see..
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Nice Team-STO! Thank you guys for the quick response on this!
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    So we were updating Tribble to run this test this morning, and the whole thing crashed. Soooooo good test! But it means we won't be able to do this gathering today. We'll announce a rescheduled time soon!
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    Well, now you tell me.
    Then again, with the tribble update ongoing i doubt if i could have made it in time for the event in about 30 minutes.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Yesterday, we said that we were rescheduling the Tribble event, and now we can tell you when!

The rescheduled time is: tomorrow, August 3rd at 1pm PT! Join us at Deep Space Nine on the Tribble Test Server to have a fun social map battle!
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Fingers crossed that all goes well this time..
    Does it need another update?
    Anyway, if i manage to stay awake i will join you folks there.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    Noice! I got in but my bridge officer abilities weren’t loading. I tried a TFO then changed the ship and set it back and my skills returned. It was a really old build though. Very inefficient. Oh well. It is from before I even did reputations—all mxii gear. I am a little nostalgic. Simpler times.
    Thanks guys for your hard work.
    I noticed that i could not launch my Energy Nullifier Disperser from the HurQ Dreadnought carrier during the event.
    The console was greyed out.

Interesting fight. out of curiosity, did you folks use a spawn box as those used in Competitive TFO's?
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    This event was enjoyable.

Although there were too many qagh Sopbe' busy chatting in one instance while we were fighting endless numbers of cubes in the other! ;)

Regards,
    'M'Zowla10'

(Had to Google the insult, so no point in addressing me in Klingon :p )
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.