test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risian Beachcomber Outfit can't be worn for some reason

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
The character is a few months old but she wore the shorts before but suddenly they won't show up. they keep getting replaced with other long pants but the beach combers are missing from the options.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't guess what it is.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Comments

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    So, I decided to change colors on some outfits yesterday, and visited the tailor on Risa to adjust the Beachcomber Shorts I purchased last year on this particular toon… the shorts were automatically changed to pants and I could not figure out where the shorts went! Any help would be appreciated…

Thank you in advance!
    CM
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    Followup:

The uniform itself is broken... One cannot wear the "Beachwear Separates" option for the Beachcomber Shorts (Shorts Rolled Option) as well as the baseball cap... It seems they removed the option to wear the "Shorts Rolled" on the "Off-Duty" option...

Wow... removing options, eh? Not cool...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    edited July 2022
    Last year I purchased the Beachcomber outfit which comes with "Shorts - Rolled" option. Last year the "Shorts - Rolled" option was available under the category of "Off-Duty" so that it could be worn with baseball caps...

This year after purchasing the new "Andorian Blue Bores - Home" outfit, the baseball cap is only available in the "Off-Duty" category but the "Shorts - Rolled" are no longer available...

I put this under "Bug Reports" because it's a removal of abilities we had last year... With no prior warning, which means it may have been non-intentional.

Thanks
    CM
    Zed...

Same issue, but noticed that Beachcomber Shorts are ONLY available in the "Beachwear Separates" option:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1267610/beachwear-separates-vs-off-duty-options