test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player with a ?

redshirtdies0351redshirtdies0351 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello all, it's good to be back.
One quick question: Is there a smaller version of the Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought out there?
I'm asking because I saw two at Sol Station, but they were much smaller than mine.
I asked one of the captains and he told me that it must be a bug. But then a "normal" sized one warped in.

What have I missed? o7
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• redshirtdies0351redshirtdies0351 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I did just as you said. It said that it was a KTID, just like mine!
    But it was like 1/3 shorter (top view).
    Could it be because I aquired mine before they did the model upgrades?
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    don't suppose you have any screenshots of this? if so i can do a bug report
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    There's also a change to the nacelle pylons that will stretch the ship out a bit... Could that be it?

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    If I recall correctly, this bug showed up when the Intel Dread got a quality pass coinciding with the release of the newer kelvin locked box. The "XL" version of the intel dread will persist until they visit the ship tailor.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    tm706 wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, this bug showed up when the Intel Dread got a quality pass coinciding with the release of the newer kelvin locked box. The "XL" version of the intel dread will persist until they visit the ship tailor.

You recall correctly.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    There's also a change to the nacelle pylons that will stretch the ship out a bit... Could that be it?

CM

There's also a bug that makes the nacelles look ridiculously oversized.

Oh wait, that's actually just how it was designed. :p
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    isn't it the case that certain skins for the dread shrink it?
    Go pro or go home
    I'm keeping it large.
    And I'm going to rename it, "The Compensator"!
This discussion has been closed.