test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Dysone ships - Please let me have my say.

avfp101avfp101 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Federation Discussion
Just because the T5 Dysone ships were a event ship, should not stop them from becoming T6. The Risian ships were event ship and were made into T6 ships. I use the Dysone ship alot as well as the Risian Cruiser, which I use a great deal. Please give the Dysone ships a chance.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    avfp101 wrote: »
    Just because the T5 Dysone ships were a event ship, should not stop them from becoming T6. The Risian ships were event ship and were made into T6 ships. I use the Dysone ship alot as well as the Risian Cruiser, which I use a great deal. Please give the Dysone ships a chance.

I use a Romulan Dyson Recon Science Destroyer (Harpia class) as the main ship on one of my most used characters, it is a great ship though the proton weapons in general need a bit of work. I too think they should bring out a T6 version as well as long as it is also a c-store ship and not a lockbox one.
  • Options
    I hope they hear what we are saying.
  • Options
    stusaysmoostusaysmoo Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Variants of all the t5 dyson ships are available in the C-Store.. there is plenty of support for the idea of a t6 version, but to be honest all that is really needed is for the current ships to have their bundled Dual heavy cannon a: be upgradeable/re-engineerable b: have a beam variant. This alone would pull even the existing t5 ships back out of dry dock for me, I can't believe this would be hard to implement. The current situation however renders them all useless in 2022, as power creep has left them behind even as T5s and the forced use of the proton weapon without the follow-up of supporting items in-game has rendered all these ships obsolete. In place of adding those items, just make the 4th front weapon slot the boon for tactical mode and allow the bundled weapon to be used or not (and upgraded), and make it and its beam variant exclusive to dyson ships...

You know you are doing something wrong when the "unique" thing about the ship is the one thing everyone wishes they didnt have to use...
  • Options
    If you use the dyson engineering, tactial and science consules it has protonic damage bounses that would help the canons as well. Also try useing gama reputation weapons and gear on it, you my be surprised.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.