test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can Not Sell Zen In STO!

rolltidemanrolltideman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
This seem to be an issue I can buy ZEN but can not sell the Zen in STO due to saying account activity! Now is this a bug? Now is it being fixed?
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• rolltidemanrolltideman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    It seems I had to answer my own question by looking on the forum as it quote.

(private correspondence removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • areoh#2089 areoh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am flagged also and cannot trade my Zen for Dilithium. Help please
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    It started a year ago. This explains the whole thing and what is restricted on your account http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1171380/fraud-prevention-system-probation/p1 Edit: It's only temporary but there's no telling exactly how many days you have to wait for the probation to end. Best guess is around 10 days. Basically, all items in the c-store and even the lobi store that are normally tradeable become bound to your account. Even after the probation ends the items you obtained during will still be bound but new items you get won't be. Hope this helps.
  • pyxis1010pyxis1010 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    this is an older post does newones get looked into?
    I am looking for help to remove. Can you remove probation from my account? this is stupid.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    pyxis1010 wrote: »
    Can you remove probation from my account?
    It was implemented around 7 years ago as part of anti-fraud protection, or something along those lines...
    The 'probation' period will disappear on its' own after a week or so. I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient.
    If you simply cannot wait, you can try opening a ticket with Customer Support, although there's no guarantee they'll be able to do anything.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I have to close this for a necro post but your best bet is to contact customer service on this one. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.