test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Bortasqu'

lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
edited April 2023 in The Shipyard
Feds has a Legendary Odyssey and the Mirror Lexington...Romulans have the Legendary Scimitar

Be nice to finally see a Legendary Bortasqu'...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Crivvens, aye! That's a massive oversight...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    Agreed!
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    There are a handful of ships I'd like to see given the legendary treatment, in addition to the Bortesque, I think a Legendary Mogai would be a nice touch
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    As much as I would love to see the Bortasqu get the Legendary treatment, as well as the Mogai, those ships would need something unique and special to justify the cost (and no, not by adding the same bubble wrap that other Legendary ships have in order to inflate the cost).

I mean, we can get 5/3's with 2 hangar bays already.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Heh... I was about to post the very same request. A legendary Bortasqu' would be great! Pretty much an instabuy for me.
    ikonn#1068 wrote: »
    Personally, I consider a 5/3 weapon layout essential. I think the T6 variants of the Bortasqu' should've had that to begin with...
    And a hangar bay is a necessity as well. But I would still buy this ship, even if it comes with one hangar bay.

And by the way... there's another ship that would need some love: The Mogh!
    I LOVE the Mogh class! It's my favorite Klingon ship so far, and one of the best Cryptic original designs ever, in my opinion.
    So even if a legendary Mogh is out of question, do to low demand, I would MUCH apprechiate if at least the existing ship models would get access to the new(er) KDF hullmaterials. That alone would be a blast! :)
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Heh... I was about to post the very same request. A legendary Bortasqu' would be great! I consider this an instabuy.
    ikonn#1068 wrote: »
    Personally, I think a 5/3 weapon layout would be essential to this ship. I think the T6 Bortasqu' variants should've had that to begin with.
    And a hangar bay would be a necessity as well. But I would still buy this ship, even if it comes with only one hangar bay.

And by the way... there's another ship that needs some love: the Mogh!
    I LOVE the Mogh class! It's my favotite Klingon ship so far and the best Cryptic original design ever, in my humble opinion.
    So even if a legendary Mogh is out of question, do to low demand, I would still very much appreciate if the existing ship models would be granted access to the new(er) KDF hullmaterials. That alone would make me VERY happy! :)
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    The Mogh is essentially the KDF answer to the Mogai, so maybe do a three pack update of the Mogh Mogai and I dunno a varient of the Inquiry? Maybe Pilot battle cruisers?
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    The Mogh is also the T5 version of the T6 Kurak, which originally came in a three-pack with the Arbiter and the Morrigu though instead of having different parts of a console set unique to the trio, they all had the same console and trait which would not be a viable thing nowadays with cross-faction flying.
  • axleluxxaxleluxx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I would also love to see a legendary Bortasqu.

The KDF are the only ones without a legendary flagship.

A 5/3 battle cloaking 2-bay carrier class would definitely be something I'd PAY for.

And it has been long enough without any new KDF ships. What is it now? 2 years without a new KDF ship?

I understand most people play the fed side, but there are still people like me that have tapped out the fed side and want new content on the KDF side.

We were supposed to have a "Year Of Klingons" and didn't get a single new KDF ship in that whole year.

Devs need to show some love on the Klingon side for a change.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    axleluxx wrote: »
    Technically, the Dominion don't have a legendary flagship either.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • axleluxxaxleluxx Member Posts: 11 Arc User

They should do a Legendary Vanguard Jem'Hadar carrier with the Legendary Bortasqu'. Cover two un-loved factions at once! :)
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Legendary Bortas'qu + Legendary Khenn-refit + a few cosmetic dongles would be nice in a pack.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User

Considering the "faction" is only Odo's expeditionary force and not the bulk of the Dominion military it is not surprising that it would not have a "flagship" since Odo apparently prefers a stationary HQ on DS9 rather than a big showy ship. Dominion flagships (if they even exist, the Dominion military is not set up like Alpha/Beta forces generally are) would probably stay in Gamma quadrant to intimidate their vassal states and neighbors to discourage them from taking advantage of the mess the Hur'q made to break free or take some of the Dominion territory.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.